Deku x Hanahaki! Reader pt.1

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
My throat hurts...It burns...I can't feel my insides... I'm sick and tired of every day with the same routine wake up, go to school see your crush with your best friend, get heartbroken, go to the bathroom to cough up more blood, and flowers...I'm just really happy that after all this pain everything will be over...So that this suffering can end.

"Hey Y/n are you okay?"
"Hm? Oh yeah, Fine as always Midoriya!" Just as always you had to check in with a smile so that everyone knows that you're 'Okay' then right behind the Midoriya charged a Burnette coming straight for me, next thing I knew I'm on the ground "Y/N!"

"Ochaco!" Both you and Midoriya shouted in excitement at the same time. well, at least he meant it.
"Hey Deku" I watched her approach him and greet him with a passionate kiss just from the sight of it I had a small cough.

I wiped my mouth to see blood. Oh my god please not right now. I jumped up off of the floor to get to the bathroom but something grabbed my wrist and turned around only to see my Best Friend with a very concerned look on her face
"Hey Y/n are you okay?"
"Ochaco you don't need to worry about me I'll be just fine" I tried to hold another smile but then felt something coming up "Sorry Ochi-Chan I gotta go" and with that, I ran to the bathroom burst into the nearest stall, I had collapsed on my knees and started to Violently cough Blood and pink rose petals until...
An entire rose came out.
But if anything my throat feels worse but I'll just shake it off. I got up from the floor, unlocked the door and walked to the sink. Washed water on my face and smiled and in a low voice, I said " another day, another rose" I heard footsteps running in the distance but didn't mind. I got a drink of water and I walked away, I made it back to the classroom and everyone just stared at me blankly, I didn't know what to do so I just waved and went to my seat.

Urakaka P.O.V
After I finished kissing Deku I realized that Y/n was staring shocked at her hand she looked panicked when I tried to ask her what's the problem she just jumped from the ground and sprinted to the door, which made me worry even more so I stopped her in her tracks "Hey Y/n are you okay?"
"Ochaco you don't need to worry about me I'll be just fine." Then she smiled at me...I looked down at her hand and noticed blood. Before I could say anything she tried to leave and said " Sorry Ochi- Chan I gotta go" then before I could do anything she was already out of my grasp. I was shocked I just stood there I didn't know what to say or do but something definitely isn't right.
So without thinking I just Chased after her. I dashed down the halls and stopped when I heard someone vomiting and coughing violently I-I didn't know how to react so I just panicked but shortly after it stopped a girl walked out she looks like.. Y/N
I turned the corner and hoped that she didn't see me then after that I heard her say in a low tone "Another day, Another rose."
Then it all came to me. The shocked look on her face, the blood on her hand, why she rushed to the bathroom.. Sh-She has H-Hanakhai! Before thinking I rushed back to the classroom "D-Deku!" I fell in his arms trying to hold back my tears "Urakaka are you all right?"
"It's Y/N!"
He looked at me as his eyes widened in shock then he pulled me outside the classroom and everyone saw
"Uraraka what's wrong with "Y/n!?"
"I don't know I-I think that she has Hanahaki and I need your held to find out who she likes before it's too late."
Before Deku could respond we both heard a crowd gasp, that was then we both realized that the class had been ear hustling and then just our luck we saw Y/n coming towards us from down the hall! We rushed back to the classroom just in time for us to be in our seats by the time she walked in. After she came in everyone just stared at her, and it was silent. She just walked back to her seat as if nothing happened!

Hello Everyone it's the author here and this is my first book so please don't hate on me if I have bad writing!😅 but just know that part 2 is on the way!

Word count: 810