I freez, i can't make my way to them. I take Rosie's arm and drag her to the girls' bathroom.

R:How you ok??

V:I'm afraid!

R:Afraid of what ? She said to me.

V: That it won't be like yesterday!

R: Don't be silly! I'm sure he can't wait to see you again.

V:Yeah, you're right. I turn to the mirror, I give myself a little slap to give me courage. Ok let's go!

As soon as we come out of the toilet corridor. I notice him. He is wearing a long-sleeved black cardigan, knitting the kind of cardigan that makes me melt when worn over a white t-shirt, which he wears elsewhere. He sees me staring at him. When he leaves the table to meet us he runs his hand through his hair. My throat quickly dries ,somebody please water! I'm about to introduce Rosie, but ...

H: Vicky !!! He said taking me in his arms. It serves me well. It smells so good. I would recognize this fragrance among a thousand, it is a mixture of vanilla and Mystery Man from the Scentsy chain. I respond to his embrace, when he back off from me I'm cold, I want to be glued to him forever. 

V:Hello, Harry, how are you, slept well? 

 H: More or less, I was missing something. He said, winking at me.

 V: Sorry to learn that, for my part I slept like a baby. (Which is a lie of course, I would have liked to spend the night with him too.) He looks at me with a smile on his face. 

 H:hmm humm. He answers me.

 V:It's Rosie My best friend, Your # 1 fan! 

 H: It's a pleasur, Rosie, i'm Harry and here is the rest of the band Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. 

We kiss the boys. I notice that Harry is staring at me. I smile at him, he wants me to come and sit by his side. (He won't have to tell me twice) We are talking about everything and nothing. I feel good. It's like it's normal for us to be in the company of these mens. When actually it is not really normal. I mean yes they are people like everyone else, but they are celebrities and for ordinary people like Rosie and I, these people are untouchable. We can only dream of meeting them normally and here we are having lunch with them and hey I even kissed one yesterday.

I come out of my reflection when I feel a slight pressure on my right thigh. I lower my head, Harry's hand is on my thigh. He massages my thigh. I lower my right hand and he has the reflex to let go of my thigh and put his hand on his thigh. I look at him out of the corner of my eye. He looks at me too. I get closer to him and touch his hand with my little finger. I put my hand on the space between our two thighs and he places his on mine. I instantly smile and look at him he smiles too. I think it's going to be a good day. 

Rosie sits across from me and next to Liam seems to be having fun with him too. She laughs a lot and Liam looks interested in my friend. He often touches her arm. It would be too funny if she ended up with Liam and I ended up with Harry.It's like winning the jackpot. We have a lot of fun with the boys. However, it is now 11:30 am and we still haven't eaten and I'm really starting to get hungry. Besides, I think Harry noticed it, because he's throwing good, let's go eat we have lots of other things to do today. We all get up, I think we were all hungry. 

My plate full of bacon, eggs, toast with croton and mustard, meat pie and fruit I'm going to get apple and orange juice. Harry looks at me like I'm an alien when I make my juice.

V: What? It's so good !

H: HAHA I know that's how I take my juice in the morning. I find it funny because nobody does that around me guys find me weird. haha