Chapter Twenty-Nine. Temper

I drove myself to school today as I didn't want to get in the car with Chaz. I wasn't  very happy this morning and I punched a hole in my wall last night... making mum not very happy either.

Anyway, when I got to school I went straight to class which was maths so I didn't have Chaz annoying the crap out of me. Instead I got Jessicah annoying me with the what's wrong.

"Justin i'm serious. Please tell me what's wrong?!" She whined in my ear for the hundredth time.

I shook my head. "Nothing is wrong Jess. I'm actually trying to do my maths."

She laughed. "You just proved that there is something wrong... spill it."

I hit my hand on the table. "There. Is. Nothing. Wrong!"

Jessicah jumped at the bang before taking my hand when the teacher yelled at me.  "Justin Bieber! Is there a reason you just abused your desk?"

I sighed. "No. Do I need a reason?"

He just rolled his eyes. "I'd prefer it if you didn't disrupt the class Justin."

I put my head down on my desk and felt Jessicah rest her head on my shoulder. "I'm not stupid Justin. Don't tell me that there is nothing wrong because I know there is. You've been acting weird all morning."

I turned my head so it was facing the window and I watched as the rain made patterns on the ground outside. It hadn't rained for about two weeks so it was a surprise to everyone.

Jessicah sat up again and sighed. "Fine ignore me then." She packed up her books and put them in her bag as the bell went. "I'll see you at the usual spot when you decide to act your age."

I heard her walk away and when I was sure that I was the only person left in the class I sat up and noticed the teacher was still reading his book with his feet up on the desk, probably completely oblivious that the class had left.

I shoved my books in my bag and slowly made my was to the door but as I walked past his desk he just stared at me, not lifting his head, scaring me until I left the class. Once I stepped out I shivered from the look on his face but continued to walk to the usual spot where I was sure Jess and Chaz would be.

As I walked I thought about how I would bring up the topic with Chaz. I couldn't just say 'OI Chaz! Why you trying to break me and Jess up?!' That would be going a bit over the top. I'm thinking that i'll bring it up in conversation in some way. I don't know how but I will.

"Justin over here!" Chaz yelled out to me.

I looked up at put on a fake smile. I had to act happy so he didn't pick up on my bad mood. "Hey guys. What's up Chaz?"

He watched as I  wiped the bench dry with my jumper sleeve and sat down across from him before answering. "Nothing much. Just talking to Jessicah about your 'bad mood'." He studied my face. "You don't look like you're in a bad mood."

Jessicah rolled her eyes. "Well now he's in a good mood. I bet you it's me. Seriously Justin if you've got a problem with me just tell me!"

I bit my lip and from the corner of my eye I caught Chaz smiling at our little 'fight'. If this is how he wants to play then i'll give it to him. "You know what, it is you! Noah told me something about you and I don't like it very much."

Jessicah's mouth dropped as she gasped. "Okay then. What did he tell you?!"

Just as I was going to yell back I remembered our own little sign language that we made up for situations just like this. I used my hand which was hanging by my side to tell her that I was joking. She saw it and tried not to smile.

"You know what!? I'm leaving." She yelled at me as she played along with the charade and walked off.

I sat back down and crossed my arms over my chest. I looked up at Chaz and noticed he was smiling. "What you smiling at?"

He let his smile drop. "Nothing... I mean if you want i'm here for you man."

I shook my head and smiled. "You want to know something?"

He lifted an eyebrow in confusion. "Sure?"

I looked him straight in the eye. "Noah told me something about you to."

Chaz's face dropped. "What did he say?"

"He said that you were a selfish friend who would try to go through his friend's son to get him to break up with their girlfriend. Sound familiar?" I  grinned and waited for a reply from him, not sure if I was going to get one.

Chaz started stuttering not sure what to say until he came out with the stupidest thing he could have said. "So... Noah has learned to talk pretty fast."

I burst out laughing. "Are you really trying to avoid the topic!?"

He shrugged. "So what if I did that? Don't I have a right to express my feelings?"

He had no idea how dumb he sounded right now. "Yes you do! BUT NOT THROUGH MY SON!"

Chaz gasped as everyone turned to face me. "Dude you said that way too loud..."

I sat down and froze, listening to the now quiet courtyard with only the mutter of voices. I couldn't believe i'd just done that. Instead of being upset or sorry for myself I was angry... and I let my rage out on Chaz.  "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

I jumped over the table and tackled him to the floor. Chaz tried to push me off but I hit him across the face. He realised that he couldn't push me off him so he fought back.  He punched me back as he rolled us over so he had me pinned to the ground. "JUSTIN! LISTEN TO ME! CALM DOWN!"

"DON"T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I used all my strength to get out of his grasp and  hit him again.

He hit me back twice as hard and slammed me down against the ground. I pushed him away and jumped on him forcing the both of us back on the ground.

"What's going on here!?" I heard a males voice through the yelling and encouragement from the group that had formed around us.

I threw Chaz off me and we both looked up to reveal the Mr Collon, the year 11 Science teacher standing with his arms across his chest.

Chaz wiped the blood from his face. "He attacked me!"

I splashed him with the puddle we were sitting in. "It was all your fault!"

Chaz jumped at me again and the teacher pulled him off. "Both of you to the principals office. NOW!"

------------------------------

Please comment and VOTE! It would mean heaps (: