Emotions and Fannypacks

They were all there. In one place. The fire builds up inside as they notice him there. Running, hiding... An endless cycle. The crackling of the flames only grows closer.

The emotion-filled Fresh wakes up, realizing he isn't in the Pacifist timeline anymore. Where was he? It looked famili

....ar.

Oh no. He couldn't really see anything, something had covered his face... Or maybe his whole host-body. But, then, suddenly, he felt something dig into his ribs, searching for... Get away! Get away! The "rogue" Fresh scrambled away, trying to stand. He smelled the tingly scent of familiarity in the area. The empty, soulless room. White void, filled to the brim with colors, too. He knew where he was. The one and only, Fresh Void. A door was gapping open, as if beckoning him to enter. On the front, it read "BOSS" in big, bold lettering. Rogue gulped, as fear soaked his mind. Finally, he had the courage to walk and enter. He didn't feel as if he was going anywhere, he felt like he was walking slower than a snail. He exhaled deeply, looking in the room. There was a lavender interior, with a darker purple for the top and bottom ends of the walls. There were two windows at the back wall, one on the left, the other on the right. Both windows shined a bright, empty whiteness. In the top left and right corners of the room was two house plants, which were a dark green. The pots being a light brown. Then, in the near center of the very room... An office desk, in front of an office chair. The chair was made of stitched up fabric, which were all different shades of purple. Rogue was disgusted, and more filled with fear at the sight of the chair's 'leather'. The office desk was a pale wood, with the bottom as a darker wood. On the desk was papers, blueprints, a mlti-colored bowtie, a syringe, filled with a fuchsia ooze, and some hologram of a green-gridded screen, like a hand-held computer. On the screen was an information base simply titled "Database". Database was, as said, an informational source for all and any Timelines, Universes, and Multiverses. Something called Rogue inside. Beckoning him to leave. He could get in trouble. Whoever brought him here wasn't a friend. It was an enemy. He shook his head and sat in the chair anyway. The feeling of discomfort and fear of someone walking in and catching him in the act made him even more shaky. Rogue fiddled with the hologram device, curiously. "Huh..." He muttered, eventually finding Multiverse 88: "Rad-End"

>LOADING INFORMATION . . .

>WELCOME TO THE DATABASE VERSON 6.0

>MV 88, "RAD-END" IS A WRITTEN-BASED MUTLIVERSE WHERE FRESH PARASITES TAKE OVER

>CURRENT POPULATION OF NON-INFECTED: 99

>CURRENT POPULATION OF INFECTED: 5411

The numbers for the non-infected kept decreasing, and the numbers for the infected increased...

Rogue gulped, silently. He didn't like this. Double-digits? They've almost reached their goal! Rogue grew teary eyed, finding himself staring at the screen, until...

>YOU SHOULDN'T BE SNOOPING AROUND HERE, TRAITOR

Rogue, shocked, gasped. How'd the Database know to call him that? How'd it even have sentience?! Rogue stood up, walking towards the door. Rogue suddenly felt something clasp around his neck. "gH-" A hand dragged him to the floor, as a foot was shoved onto his torso. The sharp, pointy spikes on the bottom of the shoe jabbed into Rogue. It hurt. "O-Ow.." He muttered, his only eye-light looking to the fig

... ure.

It was the mastermind of this ordeal, of this war. The reason this Multiverse is the way it is. Fresh. Rogue closed his sockets. He was dreaming, right? This was all a bad dream, wasn't it? It has to be. The spikes dug deeper into his ribs. "Yo-oo, broski, don't b dyin' jus' yet! I've only just started. . ." Fresh slammed his Rad Swingin' Baseball Bat(tm) at Rogue's skull. BASH! BONK! About... More than once. Cracks formed on Rogue's skull. He scrambled up, free from the other's grip. "Y-You're insane! The original reason we did this was because we were starved! And now you just want to cause havoc on EVERY Multiverse?!" Rogue choked out, feeling tears pour from his sockets. He could hear footsteps, closer... And closer... "So, d'a artist-dawg was right..." Rogue could feel Fresh smiling wider and wider. Rogue sighed, opening his sockets. "R-Right? Right about what?" Fresh slammed Rogue on the office desk, roughly. "aCK-" Rogue let out a pained screech, tears increasing. He could barely speak. The only thing heard was his sobs. Until, of course. . . "Yo' learned how t' feel? Y' b'came a real pain, yo. 'Sides, if d'a rest o' us can't feel..." Fresh's grip on Rogue became tighter. Fresh slightly lowered his shades. "I wOn'T cArE tO rIp yOu, lImB fRoM lImB!" Fresh proceeded to slam his hand through Rogue's skeletal body, soon grabbing the parasite. Rogue? coughed out. "Fin.... al... ly..." The host-body stumbled and fell onto the floor, as the parasite, now in Fresh's hands, squirmed and screeched, trying to free itself from the other's mighty hold. And everything went black for the parasite afterwards.

>CURRENT POPULATION OF NON-INFECTED: 98... 97... 94.... 80... 69... 64...

The number keeps decreasing. Soon, there won't be anymore non-infected skeletons left.

Who will truly prevail?

Find out next time on: Multiverses: The Rad-End!