Infestation and Jazz

Classic was hanging out with his AU pals: Fell, Blue, and Cross. Cross had recently came here from another Multiverse. Nobody knows how, though. Classic grabbed the remote from Fell, who was fighting Cross for it. "Hey, boys, play nice." He chuckled lowly, turning on Mettaton News. "BREAKING NEWS: A horde of Sans-looking monsters are invading other Universes! They talk in 90's slang and... And, oh deary me, darlings, it's dreadful! Many monsters were reported missing! Please, lock your doors and get bug spray! Ge--" It cuts off abruptly.

Everyone froze in fear.

"W-What?! D-Do they mean Fresh? Why would he do this?!" Blue panicked, looking to everyone else. "That lil' -FUNK-er.." There's silence. Fell's eye-sockets widen. "O-Oh -SHIZZLE- is that parasite in here?!" Fell gets up, locking the doors and closing the blinds. "Nope! Nope! I am OUT!" Fell attempts to open a portal back to his AU, but to no avail. "Eh? Ey', X-Man, why's my magic not working?" Cross stands, glaring at the air, then looking to Fell. "I think someone deactivated our magic.." Cross looked scared himself. All four of them got up and started grabbing any weapons they could find.

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

Fresh!Ink gets off the ground. "YOOO! 'DIS BE A REAL SNAZZY 'N ARTSY LOOKIN' SITUATION WE GOT!" He looked over to a Fresh!Error. "Yo, my artistic broseph! How'z ya' doin'?!" The other looked over. "I'm doin' fine, bro-yo!" They gave each other finger guns and left it at that. Fresh!Ink scuttled over to the main guy, Fresh himself. Who was trying something new. He had created a holographic menu of multiple Timelines, Universes, and even Multiverses! He was looking through them all. He then notices Fresh!Ink. "Yoo, broski! I got a job for yo'!" Fresh!Ink raises a brow. "What'cha got for me, my radical artistic broski?" Fresh grins. "Go here, yo." A portal opened, showing four, very scared skeletons. "You know what ta' do." Fresh points to his right eye-socket. Fresh!Ink nods, hopping through the portal.