twelve.

It's was early in the morning. It was Saturday and Chaewon was expecting to wake up next to Hyejoo and cuddle her because she's missed her cuddles. But she woke up by herself and everything of Hyejoo's to be gone. Chaewon was confused, where could have Hyejoo gone? Chaewon got out of bed and walked downstairs.

Chaewon was met with her mom. "Hey mom? Have you seen Hyejoo?" Taeyeon looked up at her. "She left last night. Her sisters needed her. You know, family stuff." Chaewon looked down. "She didn't even text me about it or anything?" Taeyeon shrugged and sighed. "Oh well. What can you do?" Chaewon walked over to her door and began to put on her shoes. "Where do you think you're going?"

Chaewon grabber her jacket. "To check on her to see if she's okay." Taeyeon shook her head and walked towards her. "No no you're not. It's too early." Chaewon rolled her eyes. "Mom, Hyejoo wakes up around 9 in the morning on weekends. I think I'll be fine. I'll be home soon." Chaewon walked out and closed the door.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Damn it!" Taeyeon walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. "How the hell am I supposed to keep her away from her?"

-

Chaewon walked up to Hyejoo's house. She hasn't been here for awhile. It felt...strange. Chaewon knocked on her door. She stood there nervous to see who would open the door. God how she prayed it would be Naeun or anyone else but her father. To her luck, the door opened and she was faced with Luna. "Oh Chaewon?" Chaewon smiled. "Oh Luna hi. I was checking to see if Hyejoo was okay. She left last night during our sleepover." Luna furrowed her eyebrows. "She did?" Chaewon nodded. "Oh come in and let me go get her." Chaewon nodded as she stepped into her house.

Wow. Hyejoo was right. Everything felt so dim in there. Chaewon looked around and she saw alcohol and beer bottles everywhere. It was a mess near the living room and only the dinning area seemed to be the only clean place in the house. "You can sit at the dinning table. I'll go get Hyejoo yeah?" Chaewon nodded.

Luna rushed upstairs and going towards Hyejoo's room. "Hyejoo?"

Hyejoo looked up in confusion. Not wanting to come out of her bed she told her to come in. "What is it?" Luna opened the door. "Chaewon's here." Hyejoo widened her eyes. "She is? No no no she can't." Luna furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?" Hyejoo brought Luna in and closed the door. "She needs to leave. I can't be around her. I'm too dangerous for her. I'll hurt her. I don't want anything bad to happen to her and her mother doesn't either. So please get her out of here." Luna looked defeated.

Hyejoo sighed. How do I explain this? "I can't really explain this well Luna. Just please...tell her I'm sick or that I'm still sleeping or something like that. Please. Send her home." Luna nodded. "Okay...but you're telling me whatever is going with you after. Copy?" Hyejoo nodded. "Just get her out."

Luna walked out of her room. She stood there in utter confusion. Why the hell would Hyejoo not want to see Chaewon? What's keeping her away from her? Luna shook her thoughts away and walked downstairs. She walked towards Chaewon and frowned. "Hyejoo's not feeling well. She has a bit of a fever. She's also really tired and wants to sleep for a bit. She said sorry for leaving randomly and not telling you." Chaewon nodded and frowned. "Can I take care of her? I've done it before."

"She doesn't want you to put you threw that hassle." Chaewon nodded and stood up. "Well, I hope she gets better." Luna stood as well. Chaewon walked to the door and said her goodbyes to Luna and walked out of the house. Heading towards her home.

-

"Alright Son Hyejoo. Spill." Luna said as she walked into her room. "What the hell is going on with you and why don't you want to see her? And why did you leave last night at the sleepover?" Hyejoo stood up and started pacing. She took a deep breath and looked up. "Naeun has to be here too." Luna rolled her eyes and groan. "Really!? Stop stalling!"