I never really thought about the fact that this is how the public will find out she's into girls. I figured I owed it to her to make this look as authentic as I could. I smiled at her, relaxing and placing a small kiss on her head.

————

"Mila have you seen Twitter recently?" I called out from the couch in her hotel suite. We had just arrived back from the diner and Camila was changing out of her dress.

"No, I don't have it on my phone." She told me, re-emerging from the bathroom in shorts and a large t-shirt.

"Come look at this." She walked over, sitting next to me.

@Y/LN_rad:
y/n rlly went out w camila after the 5sos party i'm-

@CamilaCBananas
GUYSSSS THESE PICTURES I CANT

@camrencabelloi'm all for camren up in this bitch but these two are cute 🥺🥺      @lokoforlolo replying to @camrencabello              wow imagine being a fake cs💀      @camrencabello replying to @lokoforlolo              girl do not start

@camrencabello
i'm all for camren up in this bitch but these two are cute 🥺🥺
      @lokoforlolo replying to @camrencabello
              wow imagine being a fake cs💀
      @camrencabello replying to @lokoforlolo
              girl do not start. i still ship but come on    they do be cute tho
       @lokoforlolo replying to @camrencabello
              cute for pr i guess🥵

@randomY/LN
honestly....this is kinda random....

@cabbeelloo
there's no reason for a pr here guys. they just met and decided to hang out?

@loyen
we been knew Mila is gay 💀💀
        @shawnmeela replying to @loyen
               have we? she seems to like dick just fine here

          @loyen replying to @shawnmeeks                   crazy how that's a photo shoot for a music video and not a public setting          @shawnmeela replying to @loyen                  sis is an actress

                   crazy how that's a photo shoot for a music video and not a public setting
          @shawnmeela replying to @loyen
                  sis is an actress. she can fake cuddling too apparently
          @loyen replying to @shawnmeela
                 @styledcamz get this bih out of here before i snap
          @styledcamz replying to @loyen
                  i just came on what's going on

@styledcamz
OMG OUR GIRL IS ON A DATE

WITH A GIRL

IM-

"Wow these guys are...God Damn..." I mumbled. "Is it bad that some already are onto the PR thing?"

"Nah. That's common in anything. Doesn't matter if it's real or not." Camila replied, standing from the couch to grab a drink.

"Huh...that must be tough then when you're in a real relationship." I spoke out, mostly to myself.

"It is. All you wanna do is scream that it's real but you can't. Legally you just can't." Camila seemed off...yet again.

"You're doing it again." I told her, locking my phone and placing it on the table beside me. She looked at me in confusion. "This thing where you trail off to somewhere else where you're obviously thinking of something but I'm not sure what it is. What's going on in that little head of yours?"

Camila sighed, plopping dramatically onto the bed. "I don't know," She sighed out. "It's complicated I guess." She turned her head to look over at me only to see me look at her expectantly. "Ugh..." Camila pressed the heels of her hands to her eyes as she groaned out. "I was with someone and between the talk online and everything behind the scenes it just...I don't know, it got..."

"Complicated?"

"Yeah. It ruined it for us." She sighed sadly, her mouth forming a pout as she looked towards the ceiling. "It doesn't matter. We're working past it."

"You're with them? Right now?" I asked.

"Yes and no. We're still basically together but not officially because of the public and management and shit. We're getting there though." She smiled at me but it seemed rather forced. "Let's just go to bed." She told me, crawling under her covers.

I stood from the couch and got into the second bed in the room, turning off the lights. "Goodnight, Camila."

"Night, Y/N."

————
(a/n) thank you guys for the feedback last chapter. i really appreciated it.

what do you guys think will take place next chapter?

don't forget to vote and comment
thanks for reading❤️