Qi Ze's eyes flickered, and he suddenly smiled, coldly, with a sarcasm: "Because you are a rich lady from a wealthy family, and I am just a poor student with nothing, right?"

Cheng Yan was silent.

Qi Ze suddenly looked at her sharply, with a bit of tone: "But, even so, you like me, don't you?"

"Yes, I never denied this." Cheng Yan calmly, "But no one would agree when we are together, the person I like can be you or others, but i can't give up my life for you. "

"Others? Wei Yang, Qin Xiu, or those many behind you?" Qi Ze stared straight at her with a firm tone, "You don't like them, you only like me, right?"

Qi Ze's insight for people is strong, white moonlight in the novel really only likes him, but unfortunately she is not the one who loves him the most.

Cheng Yan said lightly, "What about that? It doesn't matter. It's not important"

" Not important ?" Qi Ze's anger was somewhat unstoppable, sneered, "Yes, I should have seen it clearly, you are no different from other people, you are as cold-blooded and chilling as them! "

Cheng Yan didn't look away, but she didn't look at him, her face was white, and she was heartbroken:" I am like this, so break up. "

Qi Ze was silent, staring at her, his eyes were scarlet, the hand holding the umbrella handle was getting tighter.

In the embarrassing and suffocating silence, there seemed to be an invisible string tightly broken into a straight line.

Suddenly, Qi Ze threw away the umbrella in his hand, and the splashing raindrops hit her face. It was a little bit cold. She closed her eyes subconsciously, and Qi Ze holded her waist and kissed her.

He was like a ferocious and dangerous wolf, tearing and sucking, as if to swallow her alive.

He has always been calm, never gaunt to almost crazy.

This ... this is not going right.

Cheng Yan was a little hesitant and a little scared. She was stunned and kissed by him, only to feel that there was a strong smell of blood in her mouth. She didn't know if she accidentally bit him or he bit her hard.

The male lead in the novel should stand in the rain and watch her leave step by step, even if there is a pain in his heart, his face must be indifferent.

Fortunately, Qi Ze quickly let go of her, and his eyes looking at her were indeed indifferent, as if he had never known her.

At the same time Cheng Yan's heart trembled, she felt a little relieved and didn't dare to entangle him too much, so she took out his jade and wanted to return it to him.

However, just when Qi Ze looked at her coldly and was about to reach out to pick it up, she was worried that when the time comes others would not see the jade, so she just stomped her feet and hung it around his neck.

Qi Ze's hand was still out, staring at her without talking.

"..." Cheng Yan was a little embarrassed, and gave him a slight glance, pretending to be calm. "I returned the jade to you, and we should never meet again in the future. If you run into me, i hope you will pretend not to know me, I don't want anyone to know that we have been with each other. "

Qi Ze still stared at her, his eyes were so deep that she felt uneasy.

Cheng Yan thought for a while, and seemed to have nothing to say, so she took a few tentative steps forward, and when she saw Qi Ze ignored her, and he seemed really cold to her. She quickly speeded up and ran into the door.

Qi Ze was standing in the heavy rain, soaking wet, his pale face was flushed with fever, his eyes were fixed on her back, his lips were smiling coldly, and the whole person looked gloomy and lonely.

He would come to this step today, he asked for it, she had already prepared for breaking up, but he was not the same.

He had never believed that the Miss of a rich family, like her, would always be with him, but still could not hold back the short-lived joy, so now he was abandoned, pained, angry, unwilling ... all by himself!

He thought that when the day would come, he could forget her after a while of pain.

However, he overestimated himself.

He was not the good person she imagined, nor was he as rational as he thought.

He didn't even give up on her in his thoughts. Since she started this relationship, he should decide when it ends.

Even if he was injured all over, even if he fell into hell, he would pull her with him to sink.

Give up? Fulfilled? Blessing?

He can't do it.