"Ma put him down that's why he's spoiled now." Jaylah told Iceyln but she ignored her. "After Janet puts the hotdogs in the pan then we can all start eating."

"Seven and Imani aren't even here yet." Jaylah said. "Oh no they are, they're just not outside." Jaliyah told Jaylah and Jaylah caught onto what she was saying. "Oh....oh ew that's why they have so many damn kids."

"Two kids isn't a lot Jaylah." Jaylah looked at Jaelyn and sucked her teeth. "Says the girl with no kids."

"And I plan to keep it that way, y'all have enough for all of us."

"Okay come eat guys!" Seven and Imani came walking out of the house with Kamden when Icelyn told everyone to come eat.

"I hope you guys washed your hands nasty asses." Toni said. "They were giving Kamden a bath guys I told them to give him one he had chocolate all over his face." Everyone groaned at Janet.

"Imani girl you look good!" Jaelyn said. "I know my wife looks good right glowing and shit."

"Oh guys please stop, can you fix my plate Seven?" Imani asked rubbing his shoulder

"Oh guys please stop, can you fix my plate Seven?" Imani asked rubbing his shoulder. "Yeah babe take Kam and go rest your feet." Seven handed Kamden to Imani and she put him down so he could walk.

"Ma you out did yourself with this little cookout. You got everyone out here finally enjoying the outdoors I'm proud." Jaelyn said making everyone laugh.

"She has a point Jan, who would've thought the Janet Jackson would almost recreate the Jackson's." Icelyn's face scrunched up at Toni's comment.

"I'm glad she didn't start before me or y'all would've been some ugly ass children." Janet smacked Icelyn's leg. "Don't say that all children are beautiful in their own way."

"Okay then y'all would've looked like your dad, is that better?" Janet shook her head and continued eating.

"So we just gonna forget all about me huh?" Everyone turned to see Syx standing there.

"SYX!" Sky was the first and only person to jump up and run over to Syx everyone else was in shock

"SYX!" Sky was the first and only person to jump up and run over to Syx everyone else was in shock. "You look good Sky I would say the same for everyone else but no one seems happy to see me."