Chapter 12: Nightmares

Start from the beginning

Sebastian sighed as he wandered around the castle. Draco had to go tutor some hufflepuff first years who were struggling with potions. He couldn't find Blaise or Pansy and he didn't know Izora , Destiel or Adrien well enough time go hang out with them on his own so he was alone. He was bored and lonely without Draco. Lost In his own thoughts he didn't hear two mischievous red heads come home behind him until it was too late. He squeaked in surprise and fright as he was grabbed by the waist and Dragged into a storage cupboard. He whirled around ready to hex the fuck out of whoever had kidnapped him (he presumed it was Ron decking to use him as a punching bag again) however he was met with the grinning faces of the Weasley twins. Two of the only Weasley's he still trusted. They were currently struggling to contain their mirth. "Bloody hell you look like you've just been kissed by a Dementor!" George chortled. Fred Giggled poking Sebastian's Cheek. "Awe poor thing nearly had a heart attack when we pulled him I. Here Forge~" George smiled. "Just like a true cat Gred."  Sebastian shook his head at the two. "Um can I ask why you're here?" George smirked. "Straight to the point like a true slytherin ain't he~" Fred nodded.

"We know that..." - Fred
"You are in fact..." - George
"Harry..." - Fred
"Potter..." - George

Normally Sebastian would be laughing at their routine act of finishing each other's sentences however the contents of what they were saying had him caught of guard. "W-Who's Harry P-Potter...I don't know a Harry Potter." He stuttered out. Fred rolled his eyes. "You're really bad at lying Mate. Anyway relax , we won't tell anyone. We figured there must be a reason and if you're not comfortable telling us that's okay. We're here for you when you do want to talk. We also want to apologise for our twat of a brother. I have half a mind to hex him into a slug." Fred muttered angrily. George rubbed Fred's back to calm him down. "Anyway to make up for it we have something to show you~" George grinned as he and Fred grabbed Sebastian and exited the cupboard. They dragged him out of the castle and into the forbidden forest. Sebastian was bewildered but he trusted Fred and George. They came to a stop. In a clearing people were running round with fireproof charmed poles and were poking crates. Then the wooden crates covers were pulled down revealing Dragons trapped in tiny cages. For some reason Sebastian could sense that they were all females. His theory was confirmed when one Dragon (A black spiky dragon he recognised from Draco's dragon book). A Hungarian hungtail , uncurled herself revealing a clutch of eggs. She released a torrent of flames into the air. Sebastian felt her anguish and fear. "Stay back! Stay away from my babies! Poke me again and I'll burn you , egg thieves!" Sebastian blinked. Did he just understand the Dragon? Sebastian wasn't sure what to make of this. He'd only just gotten used to being a parslemouth , it had taken fighting a basilisk to prove he wasn't a dark wizard and even then some individuals still thought he was evil. How would they react to him speaking to dragons? Could he really even speak to dragons or had he imagined it? Parsletongue was the language of serpents. Dragons were reptiles but they weren't serpents. So he shouldn't be able to understand them. He was snapped out of his stupor by the twins. "You good? You've been frozen staring at them for 10 minutes at least." Fred asked gently. Sebastian nodded weakly. "Yeah I'm fine....is Dumbledore insane or stupid? Students fighting dragons when experienced Dragon handles have to work as a group to handle one dragon?" He asked them. "I'd reckon he's lost his marbles." George agreed. "We only found out about this because Charlie's one of the handlers. The staff know about it. We heard you're father swearing at Dumbledore. Dumbledore said he'd lose his job if he told you though so he had to keep quiet. I don't think I've seen the dungeon bat look so angry before. Not even when he's teaching first years~" the twins laughed. Sebastian knew they were joking so he wasn't too offended that they'd called Severus a dungeon bat. "Thank you for warning me about the dragons and for keeping my secret. You guys are the best~" the twins grinned. "You're most welcome Kit~" George teased. He'd just came up with the nickname on the spot. Sebastian flushed in embarrassment but giggled nonetheless. "Maybe we can rope you into helping us prank you're father~" Fred hinted. "Sure. As long it's a harmless prank. But maybe after I've figured out how to avoid being roasted and devoured by angry dragons." The twins walked him back to the school grounds before disappearing to probably go prank someone. Sebastian shakily walked through the corridor , he needed a nap after finding out he was going to fight a dragon. He bumped into Draco who'd finished tutoring the first year hufflepuff's. "Hey baby~ Seb? Are you okay...you're really pale." He asked worriedly putting the back of hand against Sebastian's forehead feeling for a temperature. Sebastian sniffled and buried his head into Draco's shoulder as he started to cry. "Drayyy....the first task is Dragons...how do I fight a dragon? I'm gonna dieee..." he whimpered into Draco's shoulder. Draco frowned and embraced him. "Shhh we'll figure something out okay. Let's go to lunch and then we'll go to the library for some research." Sebastian nodded and let Draco guide him to the great hall. Draco's insides churned. As much as he loved dragons and thought they were beautiful and magnificent creatures , the idea of his boyfriend facing off against one was not comforting in the least. But for Sebastian's sake he was trying to remain calm and not have a melt down. He prayed they would find something useful in the library that they would be able to use to beat the first task. He didn't want to think of what would happen if they didn't find anything. He shuddered at the images that crept up.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Words: 2854
A/n: I know in the stories it's Hagrid that tells Harry about the dragons but I couldn't figure out how to incorporate that into the story so it made more sense for Fred and George to tell him. Who do you think will be the next person to find out Sebastian's old identity? Goodbye kittens 🐱❤️💚❤️💚🐱