Our Summer Vacation ||28||

Depuis le début

"Your mother has gotten out of jail, she's on parole now."

At that moment your heart felt like it had stopped beating. 

"I'm sorry." He added.

You held your arm tight, you felt yourself shake.

"That's fine..." you managed to get out," as long as she stays the hell away from me."

That night it was hard for you to sleep. You couldn't believe that your mother was out early. All those years of being alone...being neglected, was nothing compared to the measly 3 years she received in jail.

💔

"Why...why did we have to to be in boat?" Groaned the octopus.

We're on a cruise heading to our private island vacation. Taking 5 hours to get there. You weren't the type to get sick easily, but now you know you have sea sickness...

"Why....couldn't...we take a plane?" you said leaning karma shoulders. "I'm dying..."

"Don't worry you two were almost there look!"

Everyone headed over the the front of the boat and was amazed how big the island was, you couldn't pick up your head but Maehara lifted your chin to make you look at the island.

"Perfect for a assassination am I right?"

The island was fairly big, you can see the hotel from here. This is going to be interesting...

After we got off we were escorted by one of the employees. Sitting us down in the round tables giving us drinks before we were going to have our 'fun.'

You sat with the group, Nagisa, karma and Kayano.

"Huh!? You never been on a beach before!?" Kayano almost had her jaw dropping all the to the floor.

You didn't think it was a big deal. You were pretty sure it wasn't but that's Kayano for you.

"I never really traveled when I was younger," you admitted taking a sip out of your drink."this is my first time."

"We definitely have to go right after this!"

You simply nodded fiddling with your straw. Moments passed already talking about something else, but you were quite playing attention. Soon after Kayano left to go and talk to the others.

"Your doing okay?" Nagisa asked out of the blue. You glance at him shaking your head.

"I just have something on my mind that's all."

It was true, you couldn't stop thinking about your mother. Word got out a few days about your mother, at least in headquarters it did. Gossip and rumors started to go around and you tried your best to ignore them. That's when Mizuki texted you.

Hey, just heard your mother is out. Are you doing okay?

Yeah, I'm fine.

If you need anything let me know. Try not to think about it too much. If you do meet her out there just remember, you don't have to have a relationship with her.