A Student That Is Worthy ||22||

"If you want to get violent get violent with me.."

Karasuma.....

"Wow," Takaoka said, " It's about time you put nose into this."

Karasuma glared at Takaoka before helping me to stand up.

"Can you stand on your way own?" He whispered to me.

I nodded. With that Karasuma was back, looking at Takaoka. Takaoka smiled at him.

"It's like I said this isn't a violence it's education. I don't want to engage with you through violence if we do face off, it'll be as teachers." Takaoka then turned around towards his bags,

"Choose the best of the students you trained....

They can fight me, and if their knife so much as touches me. I'll concede that your style of education is better than mine. And I'll take my leave."

"We won't be using those fake knives." He continued as his voice began to become deeper."You'll be Killing me... And that means you'll need the real thing."

Karasuma was taken back by this..."A real knife?"

"Enough!" I yelled in anger,"They're not prepared to kill a human! You know that!"

"Relax...stopping just before contact will count as a hit. And I'm barehanded what more of a handicap do you want?"

"Well, karasuma? (Y/n)? Pick one."He then tossed the knife into the ground.

I went over and picked up the knife, I could kill him if I really wanted too, it wouldn't be easy but I still can.

But I'm not going to do it... it has to be one of the students... but who? I walked towards Karasuma and stood next to him. I can tell he doesn't even know either.

I began to scan the class, others were nervous that they will be handed the knife, others were just straight up terrified.

Only one had no emotion, that's what really stood out to me. I looked at Karasuma, handing him the knife.

"I think you should give it to him." I said.

He shook his head,"He'll feel more comfortable if you were the one that did it." He said to which only I could hear him.

I nodded,"but still come with me."

I began to walk towards the class, in the middle only one person stood out. And that person was Nagisa....

"Nagisa." I spoke out. "Will you do it?"

He was shocked, he just stood there as we engaged eye contact. I wanted to let him know that I was being serious about this, out of everyone I believe he could only pull it off.

"Nagisa," karasuma began,"Don't feel like your obligated too, we won't force you to do it."

Nagisa looked at the knife, and looked back at Karasuma."I'll do it."

Everyone was surprised that he actually wanted to do it. Despite my belief, there still is a possibility that he won't be able to defeat Takaoka. A possibility that we have to take....

Before Nagisa could begin, we exchange a few words with Nagisa, only telling him that he doesn't have to hit him directly.

Just make contact...

💔

"Gotcha."