I'm A Gym Teacher? ||14||

A promotion?

He......The octopus..... got me a promotion?

Ohhhhh.... he's dead.

"Make that your get well gift (Y/n)-Chan." Karma said smirking at me.

You glared at him. "Easy redhead, I can make you run the entire gym period."

He laid his head with his hand, looking me in amusement.

"(Y/n) I will let you be excused so you can plan the lesson for gym today." The octopus said, clearing enjoying the concept.

You sighed, rolled your eyes. You went over to the teachers lounge to see karasuma there.

Great even more awkwardness.....

"Looks like you and I are running gym for now on."

You looked at him weird. No more silent treatment?

"I never accepted the promotion." You said. He smiled, "You didn't need too, I did for you."

You mentally faced palmed. " So how is it gonna work?"

"Well, since your kinda new at this, You're in charge of everything today. After today you and I will just worked together on teaching them. Think of it as co teaching."

You nodded your head, agreeing on the terms. But that got you thinking. What can you teach them?

💔

Gym starts, and your classmates all have their gym uniform. The pressure was on.

"Alright, this is weird for me, but the sooner will kill this octopus, the better it will be for everyone." You said glaring at the yellow octopus staring at me.

"First were gonna do is warm ups. Do a squat position and hold it for 10 second and I want you to count out loud. Ready? Go!"

Everyone did as they were told. " 5 Lunges, Go!"

While you were m giving orders the octopus kept looking at you. That creep.

"Now I want you guys to do 7 Laps around the school. The last person to complete the 7 laps will do 15 Push-ups. Ready? Go!"

When everyone went with full speed trying to run the 7 laps. You shook my head mentally thinking that half of them won't even complete a full 3 laps.

Are you expecting too much out of them?

After the laps the last person to complete the 7 laps was okuda who gave up at the 5th lap.

Everyone was all tired of the exercises, you then have them take a break. Except Okuda who you had made her to do 20 Jumping jacks  instead of the 15 push ups before resting.

"This feels like regular gym." Sugino said taking a sip of water.

"Yeah." Agreed Kayano.

"Alright! Everyone up!"

Everyone did except the redhead, Karma; who was sitting down having a smirk on his face.

You went up to Karma,"Karma I said get up I'm not telling you again."

He raised up his head to look at you with a smile, "whatever you say~" you rolled my eyes and went up to start our new lesson.

"We're going to start something new today. One of you have to tackle me down to the ground. This going to be called Dog Pile."

When you announced this, Everyone was shocked. Earning groans and whines from the entire class. " This is total Bull shit!" Teraska yelled .

"Right! That's not fair! You're a whole assassin!" Maehara shouted out.

You folded your arms, growing more annoyed as others decided to speak out their opinions. "True, but how are you guys going kill a mutant octopus, if can't even take down an assassin your age?" You added.

Maehara looked away knowing you had a point. But everyone was still be unsettled by this.

"Rules for dog pile, if I hit you in the stomach, you can no longer try to tackle me. You're out. Body shots only, ready?" You were surprised when you saw your classmates went into a fighting stance.

"Dog pile!"

Everyone came at you, some in groups and some were just staying in the back. Those who came to you first had really poor defense. So those with poor defense got out first.

Chiba

Mimura

Okuda

Muramatsu

Kanazki

Okjima

Are out.

The next of people had decent defense, but were nearly too aggressive, hitting you wherever they can. They have to think where they hit.

Nakamura

Teraska

Yada

Hara

Maehara

Are out....

To be honest they're really disappointing to watch. You thought they were smart enough to work together, and take you down, but only one wants to be the winner...

After a few minutes, they were only a few left. Karma, Nagisa, isgoai, Fuwa, and Kayano.

They were all circled around you, You just needed to wait for someone to break it. Then all of the sudden karma comes after you , throughout the whole thing he never participated. So it threw you off.

You moved back trying to keep him from grabbing my arm which he was trying to get. But you couldn't remember who was behind you.

In the corner of my eye you see Green hair, kayano.

You quickly move to the side. Kayano was about to push you down, but you had tripped her when you moved out the way. And you had hit her stomach before she fell.

Leading to only 4 of them left. Fuwa and Nagisa went after me, then it was isgoai.

All of them got out, in a flash. Which only meant one person who was left.... karma.

Before you can turn around you felt someone jerk my hand.

You looked up and saw karma, he had confident smile on. He then got hold of your other arm and tried to me push you down. You turned and got a hold his hand, you tightened your grip as you threw him over your shoulder.

You broke one of your hands free and slapped your hand on his stomach.

It's over.......

You jerked your hand away, and got up to look at your classmates who were either standing or sitting down out of exhaustion. You saw that they were red from their arms. You could see the finger prints, but assured you that they didn't hurt.

You looked back, Karma was sitting up but had his head down. You came closer and offered him a hand. He looked up a bit surprised but gave out his signature smirk.

"I'll beat you next time."