Our Summer Vacation ||28||

Today was the day before our Vacation trip on our private island. Usually A-class kids are the only ones to go. But now since we made our bet we were now able to intend trip with them.

You were in your room, packing your small book bag filled with clothes and other things you thought you might need for the trip.

Then you heard a knock at your door.

"It's open." You yelled.

Karasuma opened the door," Don't forget that we're leaving first thing in the morning."

"Yeah I know," you said folding your piece of clothing,"Hey Karasuma..."

He kept looking at you, you turned to face him, your face was a serious one."Do you really believe we can kill this octopus on this trip?"

Karasuma walked in more into your room, he leaned against the wall, "So you're thinking about it too huh. I'm not really sure, the plan seems too good to be true."

"It's really set up well, a plan in every details matter, but this one..." you gripped your t-shirt in slight anger and hatred. All you wanted to do was kill this octopus. Ever since you got assigned this mission all you wanted was to leave, but even when you hate to admit it, you gotten closer with your other classmates.

And that made you wanted to leave more.

Suddenly you felt karasuma pulled  your arm  for a hug. You were stunned. But you knew why he did it. Between the octopus and with your mother being on parole, you couldn't help but feel on edge.

"Everything is going be fine, try and forget things when your on this trip."

"I'll try."
~

You walked into the kitchen after being dropped off from your last mission. Tired, you went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and maybe heat up the leftovers from last night.

After you got your glass of water you trolled along the house trying to find Karasuma, letting him know you came back.

You looked everywhere and he was not inside. You knew he wasn't out because he would have told you in advance or sent you a text that he was gone.

As you looked out your window of your bedroom, you saw Karasuma standing, holding his phone close to his ear. He had his hand over his head, you knew something was up.

You quietly walked downstairs and made your way towards the kitchen door. You walked along the wet grass and saw Karasuma, who was now sitting in the steps, his hands folding and his head down.

"Hey." You called, Karasuma almost immediately picked his head up.

"You came back early." He said.

"Not really," you walked over and sat next to him," the mission was a real pain in the ass."

You managed to get him to smile a little.

"What's up with you."

He looked at you, ever since the father incident happened he had been totally honest with you. And that's what he was trying to do, but with the news he just received, he wondered whether or not to tell you.

He sighed,"I have something to tell you."

You nodded your head in approval.