NickName|| 16||

It was quiet. The class was quiet. You felt dizzy, and sick. Out of anger you turned toward Karma who was smiling thinking he won the argument.

"I told you guys to knock it off." You snarled at him.

You pinched the bridge of your nose, you didn't know what was wrong or what your so angry about. All you knew was you needed to get out of here.

After Mizuki left, you did too.

Walking outside of the school you went in the back and sat down underneath a tree. You rested your arms in your knees. You pulled out your phone to check the time. It was 5 minutes before gyms starts.

Great...

You pulled back your hair and sighed heavily.

"Awe is (Y/n)-San upset because she made her best friend sad?" you hear Mizuki say behind you.

"Mizuki, why are you here?" You said still angry, "I thought you said you were gonna leave?"

"I did leave the classroom, didn't I?"

You rolled your eyes.

Mizuki sat down closely next to you, giving you his signature smile."You need to be careful what you do, (Y/n)-San. After all, I'm still grading you~"

"What was that back there?" You asked.

Even though you weren't facing him, you can tell he was taken back by your question, but proceed to act stupid.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb, I mean when you started a fight with the redhead. Why did you do that for?"

When you finally looked at him, you saw the face he was giving you. You could tell whenever he was going to say, it would be honest. "It was just a little thing I wanted to do. To see if you have a good relationship with your 'students'. Once I came close to you, everyone in class was giving me hard glares.

(Y/n)-San they care for you, as a teacher and as a friend."

"Then why did you fight him? That part I don't get."

His face turned pink, and looked away for a bit,"Let's just say I got too carried away, that was my bad." He said smiling scratching the back of his neck.

You were about to say something else, but the school bell rang. Time for gym class.

"Come on, your students are waiting for you~"  Mizuki said as he pushed me.

"Touch me again and I'll cut your hand off."

❤️

"Today we're going be focusing on defense." You yelled out to the class.

Even though Self defense is low priority for assassins, these kids need it. Just like the incident back in that Field trip.

"Everyone partner up, the one of you would have to attack and the other will defend. And in 10 minutes will reverse positions. At the end of class, I will pick someone to spar with. Now get started!"

You felt a tap on shoulder, you turned around it was no other than that annoying redhead.

"Is (Y/n)-Chan still mad at me?"

You folded your arms, "Karma I'm not in the mood for-"

He cut me off by trying to land a punch. You blocked it right away and then he tried to quickly trip you. You kept your ground, you guys kept going back and forth. He would attack and I would block.

"Karma!" you managed to say.

"What? Can't handle it?" He said as he stopped.

"Why can't you partner up with someone else other than me?" You said while trying to push him. Which he of course blocked.

"I need a challenge and..."

Karma grabbed both of your hands and pulled you closer to him. "I would love to make him jealous." You looked over where he was looking. With that you found he was looking at Mizuki, who was watching us.

Beep beep beep

You just glared at him, "Let me go, the timer is going off."

He let of you and you turned off the timer. As it went off, everyone stopped and looked your way. They looked nervous.

They knew you were about to pick someone to spar with but you don't know who....

Thanks to karma you couldn't see them complete the exercise. You looked around to see who to pick and you knew exactly who.

"Nagisa. You're gonna spar with me."

Everyone went "ooooooouuuuuu."

He slowly made it up to me. "I'll attack and you defend with all you got Okay? Ready when you are."

Nagisa breathed in. He was nervous. Nagisa never spared a trained assassin. Nevertheless he breathed in, and went into a fighting stance.

"I'm ready."

Right after he spoke you went after him in
full speed. Your first hit was a punch, almost hitting his face. Nagisa pushed your hand down. You went with her another hit and was about to give a hook. He jumped to avoid it.

You swung your leg beneath his feet, to try to trip him. He dodged it and after just a few seconds you got him. Nagisa fell down in his back. He couldn't handle it, you were just to fast.

"That ended faster than expected." You said bluntly.

Nagisa sweat dropped. You then lended him a hand. He felt kinda disappointed. He didn't even last a minute with her...

"It's the first day of defense, don't be a bitch about it."

All Nagisa could do was smile awkwardly. He have no idea what to say to that.

"Nagisa, you were too focus on trying dodging them perfectly. Your eyes weren't facing me. You were walking backwards and you fell out of balance. That's how I got you."

"I know, I was thinking on what a good assassin would do."

You sighed. You then looked at everyone, "I said it to Isogai, and I'm not going to repeat it  again. Not all Assassins kill the same way. Everyone is different. Do what you think is best."

Everyone smiled at your inspiring words. The school bell rang meaning it was the end of class.

Hinano came closer to you, "Thank you for the great advice! (Yn/n)."

You froze. You never heard someone called you that in years...your father used to call you that. The day he left was the last time you heard it. You were getting memories..... more painful memories.

My eyesight was getting blurry, You held your chest, your heart was pounding, it was so loud.

Panic attack?

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Hinano asked.

"Class is dismissed, and Hinano....."

You gave her a hard glare, "Never call me that again...".