Chapter 3

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

The winner is Toga

---Start---

Izuku is in his restaurant, it is still early. Today is the opening day and Izuku is preparing. He wipes all the tables again and then looks at the clock when he's done. He is about to open the restaurant when his cell phone starts ringing, he looks at the cell phone and sees that it is his father.

Izuku: Hey Dad.

Izuku's Father: Hello Izuku, todays the big day isn't it?

Izuku: Yeah, I'm a bit nervouse.

Izuku's Father: Don't be I know you can do it. I actually called you because I wanted to wish you luck.

Izuku: Thanks dad. I will make you proud and then I will surpass you.

Izuku's Father: Hahaha, are you sure you can do that? Maybe I should give you a hint, how you can make your cooking better. The trick to being a good chef,-

Izuku hangs up.

Izuku's Father: is the right woman. Wait, did he just hung up? He's just like me.

Izuku puts his cell phone away and then sighs.

Izuku: God dammit Dad, I want to find it out myself.

Izuku looks at the clock and sees that it is time to open the restaurant.

Izuku goes to the door of the restaurant, opens it and changes the sign to 'Open'. When he's done, he places himself behind the counter. It doesn't take long for the door to open, when Izuku looks at the door, he is surprised who has entered. He is a man with high blonde hair, sunglasses and his clothes are mostly black. It is the pro hero Present Mic.

Izuku: Good morning, please sit down.

PMic: Good morning, young listener.

He sits down at a table and takes a menu. Izuku takes out a notepad and makes his way to the table. Present Mic looks a little at the menu, but then puts it down.

PMic: I have a question.

izuku: Of course please ask away.

PMic: This Apple Risotto, wouldn't the apples be mushy?

Izuku: I can assure you that they won't be mushy.

Present Mic smiles and raises his hands in the air.

PMic: ALRIGHT! I will take this then, and a cappuccino.

Izuku writes down the order.

Izuku: Your food will be done soon.

Izuku disappears into the back of the kitchen. It doesn't take long for Izuku to come back with a plate in one hand and a cup in the other. Izuku places the plate and cup in front of Present Mic, who looks at the food.

 Izuku places the plate and cup in front of Present Mic, who looks at the food

PMic: It looks delicious.

Present Mic takes a spoonful and it feels like his clothes have been blown away. His eyes widen behind the sunglasses as he bites on a piece of crunchy apple.

PMic: How is the apple so crunchy? And how is does it go so well with the rice and the onions?

Izuku: The crispness of the apples comes from the fact that I added the apples very late. And for your second question, I added apple juice.

PMic: Ah I understand!

Present Mic continues to eat with joy until the plate is empty. Now he only drinks his cappuccino and talks to Izuku.

Present Mic: It's nice to have something good in your stomach before you need to lead an exam.

Izuku: Lead an exam?

PMic: Yeah young listener, the UA entrance exam is today.

Izuku: UA mh.

PMic: Is something wrong?

Izuku shakes his head and smiles.

Izuku: No, just a memory of the past.

PMic: Hahah that's a good thing to hear youg listener! Never look back to the bad things that happened. Well I need to go.

Present Mic pays for his food and leaves the restaurant. Izuku smiles and looks at the door.

Izuku: He is right. Never look back at the bad things that happened. I will look into the future and I will become the best chef in the whole world.

The door opens again and Izuku looks at the guests who come into the restaurant.

Izuku: Welcome, can I take your order?

To be continued.