CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

Start from the beginning

I look up at him for a quick second, and then turn my attention to Jack. He has a hand behind his back, and something (Chain like) is dangling and chasing behind him. I stare at him, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, sorry I have to do this." He says, I see a pill get tossed into my mouth, and the same happens to Jacob.

It happens too fast for me to react. I stare at him in confusion. What did he just do. I hear someone yell at Jack, saying something about him needing to go back...

I don't understand what anyone is saying anymore. I just start seeing tiny specks, and I get dizzy. What is happening. I turn to Jacob to see what he is doing, but by the time I turn to him, I feel myself falling.

***************************************************************

"Katie. Katie!" I hear a voice say.

It's Lexi's voice. She sounds terrified. She sounds confused too. I try to respond. I scream, but while I'm screaming, I know that she can't hear me. I am just standing in all black. Am I unconscious?

"Lexi! Lexi! WHAT HAPPENED?" I yell.

I am not screaming for a return, but I am screaming more for the fact to know that I am trying to wake up. I feel nothing. I don't feel pain or anything. Whatever Jack did, didn't hurt. It feels like nothing.

I can hear everything, but I just can't see anything.  I hear Jacob say something, as he wakes up. "What did you do to her? What did you do to us? " He asks.

I hear Jack chuckle. I get kind of worried now. Jacob says, "take it off!". I hear Jack reply with a no or something...

                      «»«»«»«»BRIGHTNESS«»«»«»«»

I feel a hand in my head, and u see a blurry face above me. I open and close my a few times, trying to see normally. After about 30 seconds if doing that, I can see again. The face is Lexi's.

My arm jerks over, but...I'm not the one who moved my arm. I look over, very confused. Jacob is laying down by me. He has a small smile, and he is looking up at the sky. I smile back, and then look down at my wrist.

There is a pair of handcuffs connecting me and Jacob. I look at Jack, who is standing there with a smirk. I try to stand up, but Jacob doesn't budge, so I fall right down on top of him. I dint mean all romantic either. My face goes in his armpit, and my knee goes somewhere to make him wince.

"What the hell is this?" I ask raising my....our arms.

"Jack. That's what..." Jacob spits.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know. He's annoying." He shrugs.

"I did it because I want you two to get along. Stop fighting. You'll have these on for 48 hours. Yes, you will have to sleep in the same bed! Oh no." He says, which is the most Jack I've seen in him since he has returned.

I frown. I don't want this. I promised Shawn to hang with him. He is already gone though. He didn't want anything to do with this. Jacob looks relaxed, with a dash of pissed. I kind of laugh because he looks so mad. It makes me laugh, I don't know why.

Lexi suggests that we go on the Scream. It is the fastest one. I agree, so does Jack, and Jacob is so excited that he is dragging me with him. I feel the cuff tighten on my wrist. I wince and ask Jacob to slow down. He does.

We keep getting strange glares from people walking through. I kind of laugh, and look embarrassed at the same time. Oh I don't even know...

It Makes me kind of laugh, and Jacob is too excited to notice. I guess that this means I will have to make up with him. I kind of want to anyway. I love him. I turn to him and smile. He smiles back, but keeps going. We reach the too of the stairs, and it is time to go on the ride.