CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Chapter Twenty-Seven

"No.No.No.No.No. I can't lose you, Katie. I Jacob Webster, love you, Katlynn Wiebur." He said.

"Jacob." was all that I could say. It is all happening to fast. I know that I said that I love him....but he wasn't supposed to say it back yet. I'm not really ready to be in love. I really like Jacob. I guess that I'm just going through a stage right now, where I feel like we are moving too fast.

"What? Does it bother you that I say that I love you?" We've said it before." He says.

"You say it. If I remember....I have only once. I'm a girl. My hormones are acting up." I say.

"That's okay. I understand." He says, putting my hair behind my ear.

I have to go. Mom will be home soon, if she didn't stay with Carly." Ok say truthfully.

"Ok. I love you." He says loudly, kissing me on the forehead.

I giggle, all girly, and turn around. I like Jacob, a lot. I think that him and I will have a long happy life together. I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I think Jacob might be....The One.

I just need to talk with my mom. I need to find a way to get her to like Jacob. I like Jacob. She usually likes what I like. We are very similar. She thought Jacob was such a sweet, nice boy last time he came to dinner.

That's it.

I need to invite Jacob to dinner.

I have not been acting the way I have because of him. I just feel more free. I just don't want to put up with anymore scrap from all these people. I have been bullied ask my life....and I am sick, and done with it!

Subsumed I just want to put then back in their place, boy ice been to scared and shy to ever do it. Now I just feel a boost of energy to go and just yell at them, and show them that they can't mess with me, and I want put up with them. I'm done with all these bullies!

I used to feel so weak and I would just want to curl up in a corner and cry, but now I just wants to kick them in the face! I've been pushed around and called names to much. Ice been called nerd and geek so much!

I didn't even notice. Because of all this thinking, I jogged right past my house. I noticed after like a block past it. I turn around and jog back. This running thing isn't half bad. I kind of like it. It helps me clear my mind.

I see my mom's car pulling up. Crap! I dont know what to do.  Oh, I can climb up my window! Then I can go in! I need to teach to my mom instead of hiding. She knows that she likes Jacob. She just knows that others don't.

I grab on to a party of the wall and climb up. My hand starts slipping, but I grab the top shelf by the window. I use all of my upper strength ( which isn't much) to pull myself through the window.

I jump through, run to my bed, jump in, and turn off the lamp. I hear footsteps coming, so I close my eyes. My mom opens the door quite quickly.

"Nice try Hon. I saw you climb through your window. She says with a disappointing sigh, closes the door, and leaves.

NEXT NIGHT

"Mom. I love Jacob." I say quietly.

"W....no you don't Hon." She says.

"Yes. I do." I say. "You would too if you just give him some chance." I say.

"No I..." She starts.

"This Friday, so tomorrow, he's coming for dinner. I Judy want you to hone him a chance. He's amazing mom." I say Strongly.

She sighs. "Fine. I'm only doing this because I love you. He really didn't seem that bad last time too."