CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Sweetie, you better hurry up. Shawn will be here any time now!" my mom called.

"I know mom. I am almost ready!" I called back.

U decided tho wear a pair of white skinny jeans, a bright purple blouse, a pearl necklace, and a matching pair of pearl earrings. I curled my hair and pulled it back into a fancy bun thing. I put on very little makeup.

My mom thinks that I am getting ready, butt I am really just sitting on my bed and thinking. I can't stop thinking about Jacob. Why did he get so upset. Does he really like me? Well... Even if he did like me, he doesn't anymore.

No, Katie, you need tho think about Shawn! 

I walked over to the mirror for one last look. I looked fine. So, I opened my door and made my way down to the stairs.

"Sissy, wait!" I heard a young voice call.

"Carly? What's up?" I asked.

"Is it true that your handsome boyfriend is coming?" I asked...Whilst giggling.

"Yes. Did you want to meet him?" I asked.

"Yeah!" she cheered.

"Then come with me!" I said....holding out my hand.

She grabbed it and we started skipping down the stairs. She was laughing so hard that she was crying. I was just pretend laughing, because I am too nervous tho be laughing. She looked up at me with those little innocent eyes. She was just the cutest little thing ever!

"Honey, Can you get Carly, too?" My mom asked.

"Yeppers!" I called back.

KNOCK.

KNOCK.

"I will get it!" I called.

I opened the door expecting to see Shawn, but it was Jacob.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped.

"I came to say sorry about yesterday. I was acting immature and I don't deserve you." He said.

"Honey, is this your boyfriend?" My mom asked.

"No. This is just a friend." I replied.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked him.

"Oh no. Ma'am, that won't be necess..." he started.

"Oh. Please!" my mom pleaded.

He looked at me, and I just looked away.

"Sure. I guess." He said with a shrug.

"Come on in!" She cheered.

Why! Why did my mom just do that! Does she want Shawn to hate me? Shawn will get jealous and then him and Jacob will get in a fight. Everything will be horrible and just fall apart.

"Is this your boyfriend? He is handsome!" Carly whispered.

"No. This is just one of my friends. My boyfriend is on his way." I whispered back.

"Oh." She said. "Sorry. He is handsome though." She smiled.

"Yep." I replied.

KNOCK.

KNOCK.

KNOCK.

"I'll get it!" I called.

I opened the door and saw Shawn standing there looking more handsome than ever. He had his blonde hair gelled back, was wearing a tux, and had red roses in his hand.

"Don't you look beautiful today." he said.

"Don't you look handsome." I replied blushing.

"Where shall we go Mrs. Wiebur?" he asked.

"To the Kitchen, Mr. Ranker." I said.

He put his arm out and said " Shall we?".

"We shall." I replied whilst linking my arm with his.

We were walking/ skipping into the Kitchen. When Shawn suddenly stopped. I looked up at him and noticed that he looked angry.....Very Angry.

Hey guys! Tell me what you think down below in the comments section and I hope that you all enjoyed!  I am going to try to write a lot more now...so.....Yeah....    Kisses
                                                                               ~ Tessa :)