CHAPTER FIVE

Chapter 5:

Well, I can go back to school today. 'Yay.' Note the sarcasm. Right when I opened the doors I felt a little more relieved because it was quiet. I walked straight to my locker and opened it. Right away something fell. I looked down and noticed a rose. Who gave me this? It was sweet and all, but who is it from?.

"Aww! Someone has a secret admirer! How cute!" Meri said.

"No! I don't like secrets! I want to have a non-secret admirer! Actually I just want no admirer!" I said.

" Well, it looks like your wish isn't going to happen!" Meri exclaimed.

I nodded and laughed.

" What is your next class?" She asked.

"Umm.. P.E" I said.

"Aww. I have English. Bye, see you at lunch!" she said while running down the hall. I waved good-bye and then she was gone.

Oh no! Leslie and the two other girls are coming. Blend in, Katie, blend in!

"Katlynn, come here, now!" Leslie said.

"Yes, Leslie?" I said.

"I thought that you said that you would stay away from him!" Leslie yelled.

"Yes, Leslie I did" I said quietly.

"No, Katie, you didn't. First, he sat by you at lunch. And Second, you two ran down the hallway for somewhere secret to make out or something!" Leslie yelled.

"Leslie, I promise you that you that we did not kiss. I truly didn't know that he went with me yesterday, and he only sat by me because that was the only open seat at the table!".

"Maybe it was the only open seat at your table, but he could have sat with me! We are dating!" Leslie yelled.

"Okay, next time that he tries to sit by me I'll tell him to go sit by you okay?' I Said.

"K! Come on girls!" she said and then flipped her hair in the air and left. Ugh I hate those girls. Then I noticed Jacob leaning against the wall again. Then he started making his way over.

"What did she tell you?' he asked.

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

"Because I do, now what did she tell you?" he said.

"She told me to stay away from you and that she ' knows we kissed' and that you're her boyfriend and stuff. I didn't kiss you!" I said

"you can if you want to though, you just have to ask! Princess." he said with his famous smirk.

"No thank-you. You're dating Leslie, but you would kiss another girl! That is terrible you are a man whore!" I said.

"Leslie and I are not dating! I don't "date" girls." he said.

"But, Leslie said that you guys were.." I trailed off.

"Well, we're not, ok?" he said.

"Ok, but why would I care?" I said.

"Because you want Me!" he said casually.

"Ha, you wish!" I smiled. Although, He was looking  cute today. He wore jeans, a plain with shirt, and his brown hair was all messy. I do not like him, because Lexi told me that I shouldn't get involved with him.

LUNCH

********************************

I just got another small salad today. So I then saw Lexi and her friends at their normal table. I sat down right between Lexi and Maggie.

" Hey guys" I said.

" Hey" they all replied. I went up to get a water when I noticed something. Jacob was kissing Leslie across the cafeteria. I don't know why, but that hurt me. I saw him look over at me, and then Leslie did too. I tried to act casual and went back to my seat.

Jacob's POV

Crap. Katie saw me and Leslie kissing. I didn't even kiss her. She just through herself at me. I told her to stop while not keeping my eye off of Katie. Then she looked back and saw Katie.

"Ugh, is she why you won't kiss me? You want that when you could have this?" Leslie said.

"No! I don't want either." I say."Now go away, Leslie!"

"Fine well, I never even liked you!" she said. Then she slapped me. Geez, that girl has issues. So then I looked over and saw Katie sitting in between Lexi and Maggie. Crap. I need to sit by her.

"Hey guys, can I sit here?" I asked pointing in between my sister and Katie.

"Why? Do you want to sit by Katie?" my sister asked. Crap.

"No! What? A brother can't sit by his sister?"I said.

"Well, your a Junior and we are all sophomores!" Lexi said.

"I just want to sit by my loving sister!" I said with my smirk.

"Whatever." Lexi said. I have to try to talk to Katie later, but right now I'm going to eat.