29 - So, who decided to puke lemons and lavenders all over the room?

Start from the beginning

"Nope. Amtullah's father." He chimed in response. Cam just sighed.

"I don't want to sit around for another argument about her name. Just call whatever you guys want."

"Lucky me, I never called her by any name." I said with a shrug.

"Why do you call her Simba?" Rishab asked.

"She reminds me of Simba from Lion King. She is ferocious, loyal, funny and so damn cute." I said smiling.

"Keep it in your pants mister." He said snarkily and I just glared at him. He gets on my nerves so damn much.

"Heard she is gonna wake up today." Jake said strolling in leisurely. Brendan and Jordan were behind him.

This being a critical time for Jake helped Brendan to re-establish his friendship with him. But I can't say the same for Jordan. His usual carefree demeanor is replaced with awkwardness and as soon as his eyes met Rishab's, he bent his head down, with his face dusted with a deep blush. I raised my eyebrow at this but didn't make any comments.

Yesterday all the people from our friend's circle were here to visit Shaden though she wasn't awake. They were either shocked knowing about her real identity or were devastated after knowing what happened to her. Whenever they spoke about the latter part, I either walked out of the room or plugged in my earphones and blasted loud music.

Rishab, Cam and I were constantly around in the hospital, never leaving her room or her corridor. Cam spent his time here and with his mom but Rishab and I didn't step further away from the corridor unless we needed a breather.

Last night, upon a lot of insistence, Rishab followed Jordan home at around midnight. I am guessing something happened there, because he came back here early in the morning with red eyes and flushed cheeks.

"Please tell me there is some progress." Ruby said as they walked towards us.

"Hopefully there will be. Where is Naeem?" Leo asked.

"He is coming with Donn and Natasha." Ruby replied.

"Why do you guys waste a lot of fuel? Couldn't you all come together? Could've saved the world from so much pollution." Rishab said. Everyone ignored him. "Keep ignoring me. When the world meets its end because of your actions, don't go crying that this is happening to our generation." He grumbled and was yet again ignored.

He huffed and slumped down in his seat. Soon the others started coming in and within another hour, our entire gang, the Bennett's family and few our family members who were close to Shaden. So basically all our family members.

"The staff here must hate having Shaden as their patient. She has way too many visitors and they can't even keep us away because they are funded by your family." Haru said knocking his head sideways to look at Sam.

"Why would they hate it when they are getting so much attention from the media?" Mabel said with a scoff.

"Because they are getting a lot of media attention. It scares the patients and also takes a lot of effort from the guards to keep the journalists away." Nate said with a shrug while texting on his phone.

Suddenly there was a loud beeping noise from Shaden's room and the doctors rushed into her room. We all stood up worried and crowded near her door. We stopped a young nurse.

"What's happening? Why is everyone in the rush?" Rishab asked.

"There is an emergency. I need to go in there." She said in a hurry.

"Is there a problem? Is she gonna be alright?" Brendan asked, stopping her yet again. She groaned loudly and glared at us all.

"Get the fuck away from the door. The girl in there is already panicking, you guys crowding here is not helping that. So if you really want her to be fine, get the hell away from here and let us do our work." she snapped at us, surprising us all.