SKM

I looked at my wristwatch and then looked at my friends. We are currently hanging out at our usual place. With packs of chips and junkfoods laid on the floor and the game console being turned off as we took a break.

All of them were busy talking about where we will go for the next weekend while I was being wary of the time. This is really not good.

"I know that look." I turned to look at Harry who was having this disapointed look on his face.

"Sorry." The others took notice of us and turned their attention to me.

"It's fine. We understand. Boyfriend duties, like usual." Clyde told me reassuringly. But I know better. It was always bros before hoes but she isn't a hoe and they all know that I prioritize her. They are very understanding friends but I am well aware that they dislike her.

"Aren't you tired of her yet, Kent?" William teased me but I just shooked my head and chuckled.

I must admit though, Ennie is a handful. She is a spoiled brat. Being the only child of their family made her become that way. She doesn't know how to do chores and is very dependent on people. At times, she becomes immature. Even got mad at me when I was sleeping all day because I was having a hangover.

She also had countless arguments with my friends. My friends are understanding yes, but they don't really tolerate childish women. I have heard them complain lots of times about her. Pushing me to just break up with her or does she have something to blackmail me that's why I can't leave her alone. But really, it was my own sane mind that decided to court her and become her boyfriend.

"Just text me the details. I promise I'll go." I said as I stood up and walked to the door.

"If the girlfriend would allow you!" I heard William shout before I completely closed the door. Yes, I need to ask your highness' permission first. I hope she permits.

----

"You wore the wrong shirt!" That's what she welcomed me as I walked up to her. She was wearing a white shirt with the words "His Queen" written on it, paired with black ripped jeans and white nike shoes. Her red hair tied up in a ponytail and her face.. she was beautiful but I would've preferred her bare face.

Meanwhile I was wearing our other couple shirt. Black shirt with the words "I love her" in white print. I am not really fond of these things and it was always Ennie who forces me that we should buy one.

"Hello, Ennie and I'm sorry, okay?" I told her and held her hand.

"Now I won't have anything to put on my instagram. I can't take a picture of us with shirts that don't even match." She says in her high pitched voice and rolled her eyes. Okay, she is pissed at me.

"Anyways, let's go to the boutique now. I need to buy new sets of dresses and heels. Summer's almost done and everyone's looking forward to my new style." She grinned as she scrolls through her phone. She's probably checking her social media accounts. Another thing about my girlfriend is that she likes fishing for compliments.

"Just don't wear too revealing clothes." I reminded her as we started walking our way to the boutique.

She rolls her eyes again. "Do you even have a sense of fashion? Kindly not dictate me on what I wear."

"I am your boyfriend and as your boyfriend, I don't like it when other guys would scan their filthy eyes on your body." I snapped and my voice raised a bit. She noticed that so she pulled her hand away.

"So you think I am dressing up for them to check me out? Goodness, Kent! Are you thinking that I am some kind of slut?!" She shouted making the people passing by look at us. Now she's making a scene. I grabbed her hand and walked us out of the mall.