22

I was on the couch reading the Harry Potter The Order of the Phoenix with Stella in my lap, sleeping when Steven and Connie came and sat down next to me. 

I took my eyes off my phone and met their grinning faces. 

I was beyond confused about why they were grinning at me.

"Can I help you two?" I asked with uncertainty. 

"Welll, you've been on Earth for a while now..." Steven started.

"...And we wanted to know, what do you think of..." Connie said.

"Love" They said together.

A stupid grin came on my face when a special someone came to mind.

"Wait, why are you asking me about love? Shouldn't you ask Garnet about that, she, after all, is the literal meaning of true kind of love (Get it? Boy do I crack myself up) " I told them.

"That is true but you're a human adult! With a fully human boyfriend!" Connie exclaimed with excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah! And we just really really hear your outtake on love" Steven added.

I closed my eyes taking in a deep remembering something a close friend told me.

"Love to me is when two people are meant to be together and that person is going to accept you for who you are and no matter what won't change you into someone else because they know you aren't perfect and they aren't perfect too because no one is born nor created perfectly.  They are going to stand by you in your darkest moments when you don't even believe in yourself there going to right there to lead you out of the darkness and they are going to a whole new part of you that you didn't know about" 

I paused for a moment before I continued.

 "And no matter what the universe throws at you hold that person's and tight and never let them go"

I looked at Steven and Connie and smiled when I saw their amazed face.

"And that is what I think of love"

"That was..." Connie began to talk.

"Amazing!" The two shouted casing Stella to wake up.

I petted her, trying to calm her down.

"Oh no, Sorry Stella we didn't mean to wake you" Connie apology.

"Yeah sorry about that" Steven said as he patted her head.

Stella wiggled her in my lap putting her head more on my stomach.

"Anything else you two need to ask?" I asked.

They shook their head no and got up, telling they had to go training with Pearl 

"Thanks, Y/n see you later" Steven said.

"Bye Y/n" Connie said as Steven took her hand and ran to the Wrap Pad. They waved goodbye before being Warped.

I smiled at how cute they are.

"Don't you think they'll be a good couple one day, Stella?" I asked only to get a small bark in return.

Then my phone started to play 'Alan Walker- Darkside Flute and Violin cover'

'My DJ is calling' lit up my phone.

I smiled before answering.

"Hello, Sour Cream, how can I help you? " I said into the phone with a grin.

"Hey Y/n, I just wanted to check on you and find out how things are with you I uh have something for you and I wanted to know if you would like to come over" Sour Cream said a bit nervously.