Kidnapped GF Prank Prt 2

Recap: "Corey: do you guys have any idea of what is happening??.."

Eltons's Pov
We were all finna go out for dinner and celebrate (Name's) moving in day, but she went back upstairs, said she had to get something and never came back down. So now all of us were sitting here a little concerned for about 10 mins. I called her, ain answer. Texted her, she responded. (Here is the conversation between you and elton)

After that, corey went upstairs i guess to look for her but i heard him say 'wtf' like twice then he came running downstairs looking worried, angry,  scared and finna cry all at once

After that, corey went upstairs i guess to look for her but i heard him say 'wtf' like twice then he came running downstairs looking worried, angry,  scared and finna cry all at once. He told us that his room was fucked up and that (Name) wasn't in there at all and that he called buy she didn't answer. One her phone is on silent she jus so happened to be on her phone that time i texted her. But then corey asked up wat was up and if any of us knew wat tf was going on. Tbh its funny but i feel bad for corey, cuz he's the baby outta all of us and he is very sensitive and over protective wen it comes to things he loves, especially (Name). "Corey: elton can we like look for her" "Yea but is it ok if i can grab my camera" "Corey: idc just c'mon" I went to go get (Name's) camera that was actually left in my office/room and i walked along the rest of the ppl looking for our new roommate. Everybody started calling for her with corey being the loudest. Corey stopped to call her again she picked up but didn't say anything for 2 seconds then hung up. "Corey: bro wtf" corey sounded like was going to cry, "Corey: broo elton is this one of your pranks bro plz tell me this is a prank." "No, no its not". A few seconds later we all heard something move over in the bushes over by the pool. It was mos definitely.......not (Name). Another 5 mins of calling for the girl and corey crying. I started hearing circa bark and we all ran into the house "Circa doesn't bark unless there is someone in the house". We walked to where circa was and we saw her barking at a window, it was a reflection of whom tho? I turned around and ohh (Namee), but i think colby saw her b4 i did. She was sitting inside the lil compartment cubby thing and colby is jus standing there with his hands on his hope while im standing there mouthing 'don't say shyt' to him and corey's jus staring out the window like a crying confused idiot. He rushed back outside and started to cry and yell for her with sam tagging along side of him. 10 mins later we were all back in the house to search 1 more time until we heard something from upstairs and sam ran half way up the second flight of the stairs with me and corey following until he stopped and there she was standing at the top and i turned around to see corey walking back down crying. "(Name): awwnnn baby why are crying". She said as she ran down the stairs following him out to the front. When i got out there corey's being a big baby. Afterwards we all went back in and talked about it then well out for dinner and we had a blast.

             ~~~~The next day~~~~

(Name's) pov
Man yesterday was funny and exciting. Its my first time actually moving in with somebody since my first day in L.A and i can already see that this is gonna b epic..i mean yea im the only girl in the house but who cares. Im surrounded by the most amazing people in my life. Today is the day i make that call to my landlord and tell him im moving out. Im also gonna have corey, sam and kat come with me to help pack. This should be fun.

~aight gunthy gunths imma end it here and start a new chapter maybe today or tmr. Tbh im kinda not feeling that writing spirit like i usually am but i jus came on here today to get done and to distract myself. But i promise you guys i'll update again. I love all of you guys. Black Ethnicity, deuces.