Video Part 2

Yn's pov

As i lay on the floor, crushed up under the 3 heavy goof balls, trying to breathe, aaron topples into the garage and onto us, purposely, causing me to loose air every minute.

Yn: hey u-um g-guys could yall like *cough* roll over, i c-cant b-breathe *desperately trying to gasp for air* .

Kat: omg you guys, you're crushing my bestie, GET UP!

The guys all rolled over and looked at my almost crushed breathless body laying on the floor. When they got up i immediately searched for air like it had disappeared from the atmosphere. As i got up i jus smiled brightly at the boys. I really have missed them, like so much. Being around them felt so much like home, like these are straight my boys and i love them to death, but enough of the lovey dovey talk. I low-key have to find out where corey is 'cuz me and him have to talk like big time. But as Aaron walks out to go do god knows what sam and they boys were looking at me all goofy.

Sam: hey Yn, do you have any plans today? And if you do, its no big deal.

Yn: yea i actually do but i could kill some time, what i gotta do really isn't important, so sure.

Sam: alright cool, well me, colby, kevin and brennen are gonna make a video about us exposing ourselves from twitter and instagram comments from when we asked them to ask us questions.

Yn: so its kinda like a Q&A, right?

Colby: yea you can call it that.

Yn: alright I'm down, especially cuz i haven't been in the same room w/ the bros for like over a year, so i can't waiit.

Colby: thats awesome, lets start setting up now.

For the next 45 mins we were doing nothing but setting up and callin up the gang and other stuff. After a long periodically time, the bros finally made it and well things kinda got really crazy from there. This is what happens wen they all walk thru the door:

Brennen: *walks in with his fur baby in 1 hand and Margaritas in the other, personally my favorite* WATS UP FUCKERS, I BROUGHT BITCHES AND ALCOHOL.

Wow brennen wow..for all we know i could've been sleep and you come in here loud.  Brennen walked all the way into the living room and immediately handed his cute pup and bottle of Hennessy to colby and ran and jumped on me and held on like a koala. I nearly fell back but caught myself. He was crying and saying, " omg Yn i've missed u so much like wtf ". I honestly was highly excited on the inside because me and brennen have known each other since fucking diapers, but dude was  kinda of braking my shoulders and my pelvic because he's literally hugging me so tight. After our lil moment we sat down and got ready to start the video. We spent like a full on 30 mins arguing and discussing on wat we were gonna say for the intro and it was a success. Then thats when the rest of the gang came through and then we told them the intro and then we got started. Starting in 3..2..1..

Colby: *right on cue* WATS UP guys its Sam and Colby-

Yn&Brennen: and us  *they said while cutting of colby*.

Colby: really Yn, u guys are just gonna fucking cut me off like that. Im gonna fucking rip your throat out *he said  while getting fake mad coming towards us with a knife*

(cut as in like the when they cut to a diff. Part in their regular videos like a skip type thing..y'all kno what im talm bout)

Colby: nah were kidding, i wouldn't kill them because they had interrupted me, but you guys we do have special guests today. Welcoming we have the all star track star Ms (first name) (last name)..and her husband Brennen taylor. *cricket cricket*

Yn: *mumbling* bitch

Colby: i can't hear you speak up

*silence*

Colby: Thats what i thought ok moving on. The next persons we have is  Kevin,  *clap clap clap clap*

Brennen&Yn: persons isnt a word

Colby: well guess w-

Sam- AYE can everyone jus shut up and do the damn video gosh.

Brennen- damn sam (aye that rhymed ok imma leave now) calm down no need to get loud.

Yn: ok anyways today's video is going to be us each other or our fans exposing us by asking us questions on twitter or Instagram.

Colby : ok so i want everybody to go to their Instagram or Twitter and start looking for questions.

Meanwhile everybody is doing that i was scrolling on Instagram and i saw a question that caught me off guard. It was a question Corey commented. ( btw guys if u didn't notice but it's still your pov, jus making sure you still know)  I kinda wanna answer it but imma do it at the end its gonna b my last question.

Brennen: I found a question😂. @Brennen'sGirl ouu nice...she said if you could date anybody in this room who would it be? I would probably date colby😍.

Colby: awwn brennen come here * they start leaning in*...( VIDEO CUT )

Kevin: *laughing hysterically* ok ok i gotta question @iheartmr.langue asked @kevinlangue are u gay?😂 Yes yes im gay, wat typa question is that, hell nah i aint gay u racist motherf**ker. No im kidding you're not racist you're a good person😂. Alright next.

Sam: aight @YourTwitterName asked @samgolbach if you were a girl who would u take dick from😭😂😂? 😒 really Yn

Yn: issa question 😂

Sam: thats kind of embarrassing, i would do it with * camera zooming in* corey scherer. * edited video insert of corey saying HELL YEA!* 

Everybody: Omgg sam!?!

Yn: i have 1 last question..@CoreyScherer asked-

Colby: Yn we all saw that question

Everybody: yea

Brennen: and i think u should. Yall would be cute together. You guys were built for one another.

Yn: thx bestie well Corey Scherer if you are gonna watch this my answer is yes * i blush hard* .

Colby: Well thats all we have for the video thx for watching

Video ended

Yn: wow its gon be alot of editing for Reggie becuz of u guys.

~ i think im done for today that was kind of alot for me and i really haven't been able to stay focused so imma update tmr love u guys. Its Black Ethnicity, Deuces !!!!

~ Muuahhhh