Continued Surpise Prank on Yn

Corey's pov
I was slowly waking up as if i felt someone standing over me and what do you know there he was, Elton Castee, standing over me with a devilish smile on his face. Goddammit he's up to sumn, i know it, i mean its elton for god's sake. "What elton?" "Elton: Oh nothing, i might need u to help me with a lil something like now😁." "😂 what is it ?.. i feel like i should be scared elton" "Elton: I mean...* goes into his squeaky voice* it might be ehh a lil scary later on but not now." ....."omg, Elton plz don't tell me" "Elton: jus come downstairs" "...alright bro give me a couple mins". After he left i got up and walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face, still sleepy it was like 11:30 pm and its now DARK!? What could he possibly want to do this late i mean it isnt late but for him yea. I walked downstairs and i seen Colby, Aaron, Sam, and Elton with his camera. Wat could elton possibly be wanting to film this late at night.

Elton's pov
So guys i haven't forgotten about the car prank on my best friend jus yet. I waited for everything to cool down and go back to being normal to continue on with this beautiful surprise until tonight where i finished wrapping my gift. I still want her to move in at least officially, i mean she do be staying here for like a week but i want her to move in so we could still be together everyday yea i know cheesy but ion care. I wanna show the boys so i walked out the garage and upstairs to sam and colby's room first. "Sam, colby?", i said as i knocked on both of their doors. "Sam&Colby: wsp??" "You guys head downstairs for me and post up in the kitchen, we're gonna have a family meeting. And get aaron for me, im going to get corey without waking up Yn ok?" "Sam:...okayy, c'mon colby lets go kidnap aaron" "Colby: alrighht". I walked quietly to corey's room and walked in quietly to his side. Its so fuckn quiet jeez i would've thought one of them would talk in their sleep, i feel like its a set up for me to get murdered. No i don't like the 'too' quietness it scares me sometimes ok. Call me what you want ('but you can't call me broke' ok im out) Wen i got to corey i stood over him for at least like 10 mins until he woke up. I let his eyes adjust and i jus started smiling hard and all 'innocent'. "Corey: .*sigh*what elton?". I told him wat and he agreed, surprised Yn hear us talking, cuz we were pretty loud especially corey wen he talks sometimes. Wow she really is a deep sleeper, ouuuuu i feel evil plans pushing their way to the front of my brain. Anyways i saw corey get out of bed and i left to go downstairs and started filming. The funny thing is its like almost Midnight and all of them are up except corey who i had to wake up. " Whats up guys im elton and im here with my most wonderful nephews sam&colby 😂and the best singer in the house other than yn, aaron doh and i am back with another video, 'Surprise wrapped car prank on best friend part 2'. As yall can see we are missing one person but he will be down in a lil minute i jus woke him up not too long ago so yea. But i am here to say that i have finished wrapping the car and the last thing i have to do is get the guy's reaction and then have corey do the final touches and our gift is done and tmr we see her reaction". I see corey walk into the kitchen and freezes. I pick up the camera and turn it towards him. "Oh look who decided to finally join us, well i done already explained everything to the viewers so basically i got u all down here to get yalls reaction on my masterpiece and corey to get u to put the last finishing touches on there. Down??" "Corey:omg elton😂yea..yea" "Alright lets go". We all walked out to the front and i was the first 1 out and i turned to see their reactions. "Sam: what??😂" "Corey: o.m.g😂 elton its beautiful." "Colby: what? Elton how did u manage to get finished without our help? How long did it take you?" "About..ehh..1 hour and a half" "Aaron: what the hell, it would've taken me hours at least 5. Yn's not gonna like this. She's gonna b pissed tmr, u do know she has to go to the studio tmr right?" "She does? hm didn't think that through. O well😂." "Corey: wait- elton you didn't know she had to leave tmr😀? You know you're fucked right?" "O well but u guys do know u helped the other day so you all are not safe." "Sam: omg bro wat have we done" "Well if u think about it, it's not a harmful prank and we basically didn't do nothing wrong, its jus a surprise. Its a way to ask her if she wants to move in." "Colby:tru tru" "Aaron: yea but on Fridays she always goes and write and record in the studio and she's gonna flip like im not only scared for you elton but myself, cuz if she finds out all of us were in on it she's not gonna take that as good news" "Corey: Yea aarons right elton I've seen her flip 1 time wen were young and it didn't go so well long story short aaron almost died literally. U jus better hope she actually likes this prank. Im jus saying cuz i don't wanna die😂" "Yea welp its too late, but corey i have a surprise for you" "Corey:..its time for the last thing to top it all together?😀" "Yep, would u mind holding the camera sam?" "Sam: yea sure". He said while taking the camera. I lead corey to the trunk of my car and i unlocked it, lifted it up and sam caught corey's reaction and pointed the camera towards my trunk. "Sam: holy crap😃". Corey was jus standing there, shocked with his mouth open like always and looked at the camera, then me, then back at the big ass bow that i ordered which was 130 dollars. "Corey: how did you get that elton, that it huugee" "I ordered it off-line, 130 bucks" "Corey: wow elton😂 i think u over did it. Alright let me do this so i can go back in and sleep cuz im honestly tired😂". Corey picked up the big bow and stuck it to the top of the car and we all admired my prank for 5 mins until corey walked back in with aaron and colby following. "Corey: g'night elton see u in a couple hours😂". Colby laughed walking backing in too with same saying g'night too and leaving me outside. Im kinda tired too but this is a success that imma regret later but its worth it. I walked back in locked the door walked to the garage before seeing corey on the couch in the game room i suspect playing rocket league. If he can't sleep he will do this until he does. I was greeted by circa while walking to my desk and ended up falling asleep.