Chapter 1 prt 2

Yn's Pov

..........omg did I just say that out loud, omg omg omg omg. I literally just told COREY SCHERER!! THAT I LIKE HIM! AND HE LIKES ME BACK! I did not expect that. Now I'm over here blushing madly and playing it cool on the outside but freaking the fuck out on the inside. I know we are gonna have to talk about this so I hope this conversation goes well.

Corey:.......So you like me huh?

Yn: I mean yea sure, its no big deal people always like one another|tuh , wat you mean, IT IS A VERY BIG DEAL YOU BASICALLY JUS ADMITTED YOU LIKE HIM..ON CAMERA|.

Corey: But you do realize that you said it on camera and I will have to upload it right?

| omg I didn't think that he was gonna upload it, ofc he's going to upload it stupid its a Youtube video , shit. |

Corey: And you do know that YOUR fans and MY fans will see that video righttt??

Yn: Yes I'm well aware of that. Look Corey I do like you and I have been for awhile now. I've always liked watching your videos, I mean who doesn't. I've always wanted to meet you in person person, like just me and you getting to know each other instead of just meeting you thru somebody else and saying Hello, shaking hands, then saying goodbye. I've low key been obsessed with you and I always wanted to do the fun things that you do. To me you're different, you're more live than anyone I know. You're very good looking, smart, a crybaby, a gentleman, you're kind-hearted, and really really really really really funny and you're a very great dancer. And I just wanted to let you know this because I want to.

I see him jus staring at me and then the UNTHINKABLE happens. COREY MFKN SCHERER JUS KISSED ME. That literally sent chills down my spine. But I ended up kissing back and lets say that this kiss is going to change my life forever.

Corey's pov

As she was saying all those lovely things about me I sat their listening to her voice, she has a very soothing voice , no wonder why she sings. But everything she was saying was shocking but then again not because I always knew she liked me. She once said it in one of her videos, she told me one time when she took her brother aaron's phone and pretended to be him to text me and tell me, I know this because aaron obviously told me afterwards and idk if y'all know this but couple years back like i'll say my sophomore year in highschool I met this girl named Devyn and found out that she was Yn's cousin and one day it was that night of homecoming and devyn brought a girl to the dance with her and thats how I met Yn. Its crazy becuz I don't think she remembers but I do. So when she was done talking, she looked down, I lifted her head up and just kissed her maaaannnnn when I tell you she has some soft lips she has some soft ass lips.  Ive always liked her since day 1, nobody never new but aaron. I kissed her until she kissed back and then I let go and i looked her right in her beautiful eyes and told her.......

Hey wat is up guys imma jus leave y'all hanging there, I know its a little short I promise you i will do better next time but I wanna know how you guys think I did. Tbh I don't really think this book is good but I will continue It if u guys think its ok..but until then BABY GUNTHER DUECES

P.S.  IF YOU ARE A DEVYN FAN STILL ,Comment this 🙋)

~ Muahhhhh

B.E