CHAPTER UNO: Collab~the whisper challenge

Corey's pov ( BTW he is obviously going to do a YouTube video )

"Yo wattup, Corey Scherer and I am back with another video. Now from the title you can see that I am going to be doing a collab with one of the most Awesome YouTubers in time, Welcoming to the stage (YouTube Name) !!!." I clapped and watched as she ran into the video and jumping onto the couch. I laughed and smiled big as I saw her big pretty smile. " Wow that was a great Entrance " , I chuckled. " Thanks I've been planning😁 that my entire way over here", she stated with a little laugh I earned. " What?😂 Wow ok..so lemme jus get right into it, today's video is going to be about us doing the whisper challenge" I said. " What's that", Yn asked. "Well, ykno what imma just get right into the game and jus show you."

    ~°~°~°~°five min time skip~°~°~°~°

"Ok so the rules are that basically both players take turns putting the headphones/earphones in and they listen to really loud music so they can't hear their opponent speaking to them and u have to try and guess what each other are saying by reading their lips. ( i tried to explain the best way i could ) ok? ". all I saw was her bobbing her head I guess she listening to the music that i was gonna put on, well then i doubt she listened to a word I said. "Yn?" "Huh?, you say something?" I blank stare at her for like 10 seconds not saying a word. I cannot believe I jus sat here and explained a load of information without her listening. "I'm jus kidding dude calm down, I heard you word for word." "Ok great, so let's begin. I assume you're going first since ..yea." I took the phone picked a song she would probably like and blasted it and i yelled her name like 3 times and she couldn't hear me, ok thats great, let's start the game babyyy. So I looked up at her and she was already looking at me, I blushed a little I hope she didn't see that. So I started speaking. " Can. I. Get. Some. Pizza."
" Kid I keys same piece" "wtf😂😂, Can. I. Get. Some. Pizza" " Can I get some p****y??"  "Woahhh Omg😂 no Can. I. Get. Some. Pizza.". "CAN I GET SOME PIZZA". " YES!😃..." She took the headphones out. " How did I do?? "  "You did good😂, you were close on the second to last time " " wow ok your turn i gotta lot of good stuff to say😌😂"  "Well ok but don't say anything inappropriate, this is a family friendly channel😁"  "ok let's get started".

Yn's pov

Ok so what corey doesn't know that I'm getting ready to give off a very flirtatious vibe right about now, so I can let him know that I really like him and that he is my YouTube crush but anyways im getting ready to pick a very moody like love song type ish (insert favorite love song) , he's gonna love it. I turned up a lil louder so he won't hear my thoughts yelling out my feelings towards him. He looked at me and smiled hard asf. "Yeaaaa this my jam😂" I just laughed, he's so cute omgoshhhh😭😭. ( gurl I agree😱😭😩) ok here we go. "COREY, COREY, COREY. ". He was looking directly at me trying not to laugh. "Yn, stop screaming at me" .  "What how did yo- what?? Can you hear me?". "No i can't hear nothing buh I can read lips good |especially yours|"(corey thoughts are these or anybody's>|| sorry I didn't let you know, that earlier u will get it more as u read on back to the story) " ok then, f*** your chicken strips"  "whaat😂😂...f*** you are shitcan straps??". " waaa😂😂" , we both laughed our asses off like wtf is a shitcan😂. "F*** your chicken strips". " ohhh F*** YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS" "hell yea". We high fived each other. " good job ok here's another one." "Ok lay it on me" "I. Like. You."..."I like you too". He bit his lip as he said that and just smiled omgg 😍 how did he read my lips that fast..or unless he heard me. " How did uk i said that" .." Remember you never played a new song so I sat here and acted like music was playing." "Oh well um- 😊"   "well sorry to say but that is the end of my video I hope u enjoyed it cuz I sure did, might wanna do us a favor nd go like and subscribe to both of our channels in the link in the description down below. Follow us on IG that's finna pop up on the screen right now oh and go make sure u get her merch ' All colors of people are relevant' at colormerch.com (not real obviously buh as a future for me yea that will b my merch buh for now its the story's merch  back to the story) , like i was saying , like comment subscribe, corey scherer DEUCESS" ..END OF VIDEO FINALLY THATS OVER..i was sweating the entire time ever since I got over here.

Corey's pov
Wow this video was funny and intense but I can't believe she admitted that to me right in front of the camera..we're gonna have to talk bout this....

Cliffhanger?? Nah I'm jus too lazy to write the rest for this page its at least over 900 words so imma jus do a part dos for this chapter..sooo baby gunther is outttt.

~Muahhh~ B.E