The Video

Yn's pov

I was jus laying there in my bed at 11 in the morning jus staring up at the ceiling. I can't believe that he said that.
*flash back*

After about 5 mins of kissing, corey pulled away smiling and saying
" I love you yn"

*end of flashback*

|I've been thinking about it all night and woke up and still been thinking bout it..but I still can't believe that he kissed me. Like om-| my thoughts had  been cut off by my phone ringing FaceTime from 'Big Doh'...I picked up my phone and answered it excitedly becuz I haven't spoke to my brother in like a year| I'm being sarcastic its only been three days|.

LD(lil doh)- Yn
BD(big doh)- Aaron

BD: Hey wsp lil sis

LD: Heyyyyy bro wsp

BD: imma jus jump right into it , so I heard that you admitted to corey that you like him and on top of that you told him in his video and afterwards u confessed your feelings. When did you get balls?

LD: I grew balls wen u couldn't

BD: hey!, this isn't about me ok!

LD: hahaha I'm kidding..but idk I just had a feeling that rushed over me and was telling me to just let it out so I said it. I still hate the fact that he's gonna upload it. Can you ask him to cut that out plz.

BD: ummm haha funny story

LD: plz tell me he did not upload it yet

BD: he did

LD: fuck..

BD: why are you ashamed?

LD: I'm not its just I wasn't ready to tell my fans all the way just yet and if his fans don't like me there's gonna be drama and Aaron you know I don't like drama.

BD: Ok well how about this, you come over and do an exposed video with us how does that sound?

LD: ok I'll b over in 30 mins

BD: Ok oh and one more thing..i know about the kiss

LD: wh-

Before I could even finish my sentence he hung up...that bastard. I'm going to kill him when I get to the trap house. But I can't wait to see my besties, i haven't seen them in like 2 months..omg I've missed them so much. I got up, went to the bathroom did my daily hygiene routine. I went to go pick out an outfit.

I put this on then I went to do my hair.( your hair could stay the same as your regular hairstyle)

After I was finished I grabbed my fanny pack, my phone, charger, keys and some snacks and rolled out to my beautiful baby

And now off to 20 long minutes to the trap house

   ~~~~~a long periodically time~~~~~

OK so I finally made it that was a long ass drive but I got out my car and I saw mostly everybody's car..I saw sam's first then colby's so im guessing they're inside duh. I walked to the door and I knocked before I walked in cuz that's the responsible way 😂.. I called out to my besties first but no answer, so then I called out to aaron who was downstairs editing and right next to him was my wittle baby "budddyyyy , hi buddyy" he ran up to me nd I picked him up, he started licking my face I just laughed. I walked over to my big headed brother and sat next to him with buddy still in my arms. "Hey bro, how's life treating ya knuckle head."
Aaron: its going great actually I've been making more music. But I feel as tho me and you need to collab on a song.
Yn: yea your right..buh where are my besties??
Aaron: in the garage pranking Elton. You should go surprise them, they've been talking 'bout going to see you but first thing they wanted to do was prank elton.
Yn:hmm..i see, well I'll be back..pray for me jus incase they tackle me with hugs and accidentally crush me😂😂.
Aaron: Heh heh yea i gotchu sis. Its nice seeing you after 3 days😂.
Yn: Heh yea u too😀.

I walked away and walked through the kitchen to go to the garage, when i saw Kat and she looked up and ran to me and jumped on me. This has been my best friend since 5th grade and we haven't seen each other in 5 months because she's been on tour and she's jus been too busy, but im glad she's back.
Kat: omgg ( insert nickname )  heyyyy i haven't seen u in like forever, ive missed youuuu sooo muchh!!
Yn: i misssedd youu tooo, we have so much to catch up on but right now where is your ugly boyfriend and his gay best friend.😀😂
Kat: ikr and their in here.
She said pointing toward the garage door, leading me to it. She told me to hide behind her while they were doing their prank. I guess they didn't see us walk in so i took my chance to hid behind the fridge that they had in there, and watched them try not to laugh as they pranked elton into thinking someone stole ALL of his stuff. (if anyone knows this prank then i FRICKING LOVE YOU) I was even trying not to laugh, then thats when when they saw elton getting ready to call the cops so thats when i jumped out and yelled "Put Your hands behind your head now and don't move, Then take two steps back". I tried so hard no to bust out laughing and Kat held in her laughs. I couldn't take it anymore.
Yn: *bursts out laughing* ok...you can..turn around..now.  * i said in between laughs *.
They all turned around and looked at me like they've seen a ghost. And all i gotta say is that ive prepared myself of whats coming. Then what'dya know ive been attacked by all three of the tall muscular men hugging me and saying how much they've missed me.
Yn: ive missed you guys too.
Sam: omg yn how have you been?
Yn: i couldn't be any better now that you guys are here....

~alright guys imma stop here for now and do a part 2 to this chapter..but thanks for reading this and i hope u enjoyed reading ' Corey Scherer '

Its Black Ethnicity, DUECES.

~muahhhh