Uncovering Secrets And Distractions

Comenzar desde el principio

"That's right, they look so good together and Wangji cares so much for him... I envy them." Mianmian said while giggling and so did Yanli.

"You girls may find it cute, but Lan Qiren will had a heart attack if he find out they are an item." Jiang Cheng added.

"I agree, he will not be happy, when he didn't accept his own brother marrying a female that didn't follow the path of cultivation, let alone accept his nephew been interested in another man and from the east no less." Zixuan added.

"Lan Qiren is so scary... always so serious and strict..." Nie Huaisang confessed.

"Yeah, Wei Wuxian is going to be dead meat as soon as the old man find out..." Jiang Cheng said.

"But Clan Leader Xichen is so kind... he will not object." Yanli pointed hopefully.

"Yeah, but Lan Wangji will be probably expelled from the Clan regardless of that." Jiang Cheng insisted.

"That's actually not a bad thing." Mianmian added.

"I agree. They can always elope and Lord Lao will not turn his back on Wuxian, even if he marries a snail." Wen Qing said and Wen Ning laughed, then the rest did as well.

"Regardless of that, perhaps it will be safer to let the sword spirits watch them from afar during the night. The traitor inside the island may try something while they rest and with a bit of luck, we may even find out who he is." Song Lan suggested.

"I agree. Senlin... can you keep an eye on Wuxian?" Wen Qing asked and a few swords spirit went out of their blades.

"I will." Senlin accepted gladly her Master wishes.

"So will I, if my Master agrees." Sandu offer himself, looking at Jiang Cheng.

"Yeah, I don't mind, just make sure to keep the troublemaker out of troubles." Jiang Cheng said and other swords spirits also offer themselves to help as well. At the end, they agree to take turns during the nights and stay in contact with both Bichen and Suibian, so in case someone came, they could alert them.

"By the way, anyone knows where the lovebirds are? It's been a few hours already."Jiang Cheng asked.

"They are in the Library Pavilion and both Suibian and Bichen are looking after them." Sandu tell his Master.

"Then they are fine and we can always join them later, I know Wei Wuxian is trying to get to the bottom of the mysterious group plan and he had a lot to work with now." Wen Qing said.

"Shouldn't we be helping them?" Song Lan asked.

"He works better when less distracted. Let's give him some time to decipher what he saw." Wen Qing suggested back.

"Right." Wen Ning agree, also knowing how Wei Ying worked best. Although he was having his doubt that been with the one he liked will do much good and he blushed. Mianmian saw the slight tint on him and giggled, because in her eyes, Wen Ning sure was cute.

Lan Zhan

The first thing Lan Wangji wanted after their return was to take Wei Ying to the Crystal Lake to balance his energies, but at the end, they went to the Library Pavilion instead, because Wei Ying  needed to put in paper what he had saw and try to confirm what he thought the rogues were after and as he worked on that, he had went out, leaving Bichen and Suibian guarding him, as he went to kitchen to bring them food.

He make Wei Ying stop his work to eat the meal along with him and replenish the lost energy, but it was hard to make him taste the food when his boyfriend was so set in teasing him again, making him go all red in the face. However, at his insistence for him to chew down his lunch, otherwise he will not kiss him again for a while, Wei Ying finally taste it, while he pouted, like a child that had been deprived of his favorite toy. He smiled internally, because his boyfriend could go from deep serious to mischievous and playful in a few seconds, while from a genius to a boy in less than a fraction of one.