Chapter 23 (Finale)

Mulai dari awal

"Falling for you Eric has been the moment I saw your dark tall frame overpowering my height that night Lisa introduced you to me. I've loved you ever since—a part of me was also happy you're the father of my unborn child, I-" A pained expression plastered on her face but I wasn't able to ask what was wrong as an undiscovered door snapped open.

"Really a confession? I couldn't stand the cliché talk I thought it was about time to end it all" The tall recognisable man from the bar stepped in with a noticed gun on his hands.

Protective I gently pushed Valentina behind me "What do you want from us" I snapped at the unwelcome man.

A smirk immediately appeared on his face "To set things right"

I furrow my brow in confusion, I wanted to ask but was cut out by the gun held in his hand pointed directly towards me.

I could feel Valentina's hand tightened on my shirt in fright "Say bye bye" He pulled the trigger as closed my eyes holding Valentina down while I wait for the upcoming pain but non came.

"You've got to be kidding me" Valentina's disbelieving voice made my eyes snapped open at the thought she had taken a bullet for me—like mostly some movie actress did.

But I wasn't welcome with the sight that greeted me. Because there stood, Justin, Victoria, Elsa, Caleb and the one and only Sebastian I was worried sick about.

It wouldn't take a genius to know what really was going on as I analysis the pink stain on my shirt. My gaze shifted to their humor striking eyes along with the fake bad guy by their sides.

"Really you planned it all" I snapped shooting a raging glare at them.

"Phh of course we couldn't bear to see you drinking and killing yourself up in guilt" Victoria rolled her eyes with a happy glittery in her eyes.

"Must you then go to such extent—including also Caleb, I'm high disappointed in you" I averted my gaze Sebastian "And you I thought you were already dead"

Sebastian raised his hands m surrender "It wasn't my plan, it theirs I was only sent to keep you busy but apparently out already were and-"

"Eric!" Valentina startling voice quite to whole room as she fisted the collar of my shirt with her piercing gaze at me "The baby is coming"

The room fell in total silence for a second then immediately chaos began.

"Shit shit shit" Sebastian eyes widen was she pace around the room, while Justin already had the phone to his ear—probably calling an ambulance.

Elsa medical one among them seem to notice something as I held onto Valentina so half seated on the bear floor.

"I don't think the ambulance will make it on time or we will make it to the nearest hospital on time. The baby is coming too fast, we must act fast or we could either lose the baby or her or rather worst—both" Elsa spoke overthrowing Valentina's scream of pain.

"Take him out" Valentina's weak voice spoke as her bone crushing grip held my hand.

"What now?" Sebastian's frightened terrified voice said out.

"Sebastian get here I'll need your help"

His pace stop as she stared at Elsa "What?"

Elsa snapped "I have no time for your foolishness get here now and hold her leg"

Victoria and Elsa putted down Valentina's pantie as she was totally open for everyone to see.

"What the hell your not making them see any of her private" I said glaring at both woman as pointed to the males in the room. The supposed kidnapper dashed from the room not wanting to be any part of it.

Valentina fisted my shirt pulling my face close to hers "Do you think I've time for your nonsense protectiveness, just get this baby out of me!!" She bit back at his actions as her teeth clench in pain bathed with sweat.

"It's not like I haven't seen a pussy before" Sebastian boosted but the minutes he caught sight of her open female part he lost it fainting with a hard thud to the ground.

Justin shook his head at Sebastian fallen body, while Elsa muttered "Useless" As she faced Valentina "I can see the head already get ready to push in the next five seconds. Take a deep breath"

Valentina unconsciously complied "Push" Her painful groan could be heard in the room as she lay on the floor her legs open "Eric I need you to hold her legs to prevent her from closing it"

Guilt and pain filled me as I held onto her hands and leg feeling I was the cause of this I putted her into this pain.

"Justin when will the ambulance get here" Elsa asked

"With the next Eight minutes"

Valentina's groan as she pushed filled the room "I can see the head already keep on pushing Valentina" Elsa's encouraging voice pressed on.

I then stupidly decided to take a peek at the opening and immediately regretted it—for the sight that greeted me made me see total black as a head a noticeable Thud on the concrete floor.

A shake woke me from what so ever darkness I was in "Hey Daddy Eric Meet your son" My body jolted up as Victoria handed bundle wrapped in a cardigan in my shaking hands as I took in the perfect image of the baby. Blond hair like his mother, also with her pale skin. I couldn't see his eyes but I knew he had the signature Smith's eyes.

A tears drop down my eyes as his kissed his petty eyes while his healthy cry filled the room.  The root of all we had passing through this few months—and I couldn't be more happy. I glance up seeing a smiling Valentina who looked exhausted.

"His perfect. Thank you"

And then everywhere disappeared as we three where only present. Forgetting the siren sound of the ambulance.

"I love you" She mouthed with a her body bathed sweat.

"I love you more" With that I sealed it with a kiss know they was more happiness coming to our future.

**********

Thank THE END of Falling For Eric.

Expect an epilogue very soon. This week.

Thanks for reading till the end all you wonderful people.

❤❤❤❤❤