Chapter 13

Valentina POV

Valentina POV

The slam of a hand hitting the table hard echoed in the whole restaurant. The yells of our group disturbing the entire silence and peace of the whole place.

"Don't you fucking dare lie on us" James yelled out after hitting the table. He stood up ready to pounce at Eric.

But Eric begin himself cared less of what anyone thinks of him. Sitting more comfortable he removed his hand of mine folding his arms around his chest.

"Oh yeah?" He raised his brow up "Then how do you explain the twelve million that was transferred into your account four days ago?" James and Margo froze at Eric's word.

Rafela followed behind standing "What the hell do you mean? How the hell did that amount get into your account because I sure know I didn't send any" She spoke out then turn to glance at the other female beside her "or did you Vivian?" Vivian feel disheartened shook her head 'no'

"You girls can't seriously believe what this man is saying" Margo tried reasoning with Rafela and Vivian "Am sure Valentina put him up to this" Her glare shifted to me.

Margo don't know but her words cut me deep. All I have ever wanted was love and care from my parent. But all I got instead was their hatred. And now I give up on them, they were never close to being called a parent for that I will make sure they both pay.

"Eric call the cops then maybe when they are both investigated the truth will be revealed" I smartly replayed already tired of being here.

Margo gulp her saliva deep her hands shaking as she fumbles with her fingers. Her gaze shifted down while James pace around running his fingers through his black hair.

"So it's true. You sold Valentina" Vivian disbelieving voice broke the newly found silence. She stood up picking her handbag beside her.

"Vivian I can explain" Margo tried reasoning with her. She stood up stretching her hands to touch Vivian which she immediately shrug off.

"Don't you dare touch me you bitch!" Vivian snared at her face "How dare you do that. Selling your own daughter! Making us sell and give our bodies to rich influential men for their money isn't enough and now you're looking for a better way to make easier money by selling us?" Vivian spoke out. Her eyes red in hatred "I hate you and I hope to never see you again" At her words she left the restaurant without looking back.

I chocked on my sob at the event taking place and to add more to my predicament Eric's grip he had placed on my hand left mine after hearing Vivian's outburst.

This wasn't what how I expected my day to turn to. Tears drop down from my eyes to my hands as I placed my eyes downward.

"You both will pay for this" Rafela said taking up her bag leaving Eric and I with the two devils.

"I guess this is were you say your own hateful words and leave" James said looking miserable as he had stopped his pace.

Eric shook his head standing on his feet "We're just leaving so you both can drown yourselves in your guilt"

Margo snort "Guilt? You think we feel any ouch of guilt for what we did to Valentina? Well let me tell you" She lean forward glaring at us "If the same offer where to come again I would gladly accept within a snap of a finger"

Her words didn't hurt anymore like I had expected maybe it's because I have signed it to myself about taking them off from being my parent.

"You're both insane. You just lost your other daughters and still you have no remorse for your actions?" Eric said his anger could be sensed in his words.

James flipped him off "They will come around to their senses but you.." His gaze shifted to mine "..I want nothing doing with you or your life"

"There will be no need for that while you both will be in jail" Eric angrily remark. He took my hands pulling me up as he led me out of the restaurant with the workers staring at the scene.

One thing caught my attention. His lack of warmth from his touch. It felt.....cold. At that moment I knew they was more to come.

The ruin of my relationship with Eric.

*******************

I'm so sorry for the late update. I know I had promised more chapters and the end of this book. And like always there is something coming up. These passed few days have not been online due to blackout in our area and neighborhood. So am sorry.

This chapter is my offer of apology to you all.

Thanks for reading Falling For Eric

Don't forget to vote and comment.