Chapter 3

Valentina POV

Valentina POV

Today seem to be a quite day for me as I make my meal to eat. The baby wanted pancake and pancake is what I'll make even thou I have no idea how to make one.

I put in a pan full of Olive oil on the cooker then put in my uncooked liquid pancake. After a minute I pulled it out and put it on the plate beside the cooker. I continued this procedure till I made up to six.

Now feeling satisfied with what I made, I tried take my first bite which immediately spit out.

What the hell!

I screamed in my mind.

That the worst pancake I have ever made. The pancake was tasteless and too oily. Am certain it the worst pancake in the world.

I cursed the day I didn't learn to cook or my mum didn't taught me to cook.

I glance around the kitchen to find it messy. I head towards the cupboard to check if I could find anything to eat but I found nothing.

I was immediately in the beck of tears. All my hard work were wasted and am very hungry, if the world were made of pancake and was given to me, I would consume it in one goal.

I just simply need a pancake, is that too much to ask.

I head towards my bedroom to lie down and let death take me because it impossible to heard to the store right were I am.

One, the sun is too bright. Two, the store far from the ranch I rented my apartment from. Three, am to weak to move from here.

I lay on the small bed that was on one side of the small bedroom.

Staring at the ceiling, I lifted my hands to my four months old stomach "I'm so sorry for bringing you into my messy life" A drop of tears fell from my eyes.

It all my fault if I didn't listen to my parent and try destroying Justin and Victoria's marriage and also betraying my friend Lisa, I wouldn't be here would I.

The taught of me not carry my baby scares me. The hope alone is what keeps me on but right now am not so sure.

I had to choose Texas to run to because it the least of place my parent and sisters will find me. And hopefully Eric.

Why do I feel like I've betrayed him.

He has nothing but be kind to him and I only betrayed him by running.

Let me tell you running wasn't easy for me with the way he had to surround me with his bodyguards.

I had no choose but to run away when he said I had already planned our marriage. Which I can't accept, I have seen what a marriage without love ends up like and what it can do to a child and I don't wish it upon my child.

I cried till sleep over took me.

***********

A knock on the door brought me out of my slumber but I was too weak to move.

Who could it be? I weakly taught

The dryness of my mouth made me unable to speak or see clearly, it seems the hunger has already gotten to me.

I was unable to lift my hands and legs...

"Valentina" A voice shouted from the front door "I know your in there and you can hear me" I don't know why but his voice brought a living joy and hope to me.

The knock stopped which made me scared immediately has he left.

"No, p-please don't go" I quietly and weakly spoke out but I doubt he would hear me.

As if he heard my pleas a bang was heard on the door like someone was forcefully trying to break-in.

The door immediately made noise of breaking "Valentina" The male voice shouted.

"I don't think it right to break into someone's private space much less break my door, you owe me money for the door" Another male voice was heard.

"Shut up and I'll pay I just felt something is wrong here,I can feel it" The male soft voice said.

My breath was seizing and black dot was about clouding my sight trying to welcome me into darkness. I thanked my star that I didn't lock my bedroom door.

The door to my room immediately opened revealing two tall men. One which I recognized as Travis the kind man who rented this apartment to me.

"Valentina" The other male voice immediately panicked. He moved to my side lifting my head up to him arms "What happened?"

"Hungry" That was what I could only say.

"You're hungry? Oh my god Valentina open your eyes" He tried shaking me to keep me awake.

"I can't" I weakly said

"Valentina!" He took me to his arms.

"I'm sorry Eric I'm sorry" I quietly said then darkness immediately took hold of me

"Valentina!"

Click on this name to follow