I gulped.

"You're prettier up this close." He mutter under his breath.

I suddenly felt a gentle pressure on my chin as he slowly lift it up that our gazes met.

I sucked in my breath.

"Don't leave your eyes on me." He command in a low deep voice and I found myself nodding my head making him smile.

He's a criminal.

He will beat me too.

Like what Suga did when I fight back.

I feel tears on my eyes at how afraid I am and traumatize from Suga's punishment that I'm afraid to disobey anyone in this house.

What have he done to me?

"You're beautiful..." he whisper close to my ear making the hair on the back of my neck stand.

I involuntarily shudder as my body tense up when I feel his other hand hovering on top of my collarbones his finger tracing my exposed skin down and stop above the towel.

Having the idea of what he's planning to do I manage to speak quickly.

"Get away from me please don't ." I squeak in a hush tone afraid that he'll do what Suga is doing to me.

Forcing hisself into me.

My eyes were pleading.

"Shshsh baby I won't hurt you like Suga hyung." He cooed, tracing his finger sensually on the side of my neck but his eyes remain on my face, flicking between my eyes and my lips.

I whimper.

"I promised." He smile, brushing my cheek with his thumb but I don't trust him.

My breathing is unsteady and my legs were slightly shaking in unease and as much as I'm scared and hate Suga all I hope right now is that he will barge in and get this guy away from me.

He began to lean in and inches his face closer making my heart rate to pick up its pace and beat furiously.

As much as I will fight him he is a criminal and he will hit me just like what Suga did.

I felt tears prickling in the corner of my eyes, traumatized of the beating from Suga.

Just when I close my eyes to accept my fate ready for his lips to crashed on mine faint footsteps was heard from the hall stopping on what he's about to do.

I mentally breath a sigh of relief and open my eyes but immediately sucked on my breath.

He was still staring at me deeply.

"We will continue this next time." He said, his eyes taking every features of my face as he speak.

He suddenly lean his head forward beside my hear taking me by surprise that my breath caught up in my throat, his lips grazing my earlobe as he whispers in my ear.

"But don't tell anyone especially Suga hyung or else I'll punish you."

I felt shiver run down my spine, his last words echoing in my head.

He smirk when he pulled away like he just didn't threaten me and move back, his hands dropping on his side and tucking it in his trousers.

He give me one last glance before turning on his back and walking to the door.

I watch as he turn the knob but before he opens the door he look over his shoulder.

I fidget on my feet uncomfortably as our eyes met.

"I'll see you later doll" he winks, smiling and opens the door, walking out and closing it behind him.

I heave out the breath that I was holding and place a hand on my chest that was beating uncontrollably.

"We will continue this next time."

"Taehyung-ah where were you?" I suddenly heard muffled voice on the hall that caught my attention.

My head snap towards the door and I move towards it and listened carefully.

"Chill Hoseok hyung, I was in my room." I heard another voice chuckles, it was still muffles but audible.

It was clear enough for me to connect that it belongs to him.

Taehyung.

"Don't tell anyone especially Suga hyung or else I'll punish you."

His words rang in my head and I involuntarily shiver as I rub my hands over my arms to ease my chills.

A/N

Hi!

Thankyou for reading lovies!

I'm sorry if this book is slow in updates, school just got me so busy since I'm in 12 grade and a graduating student.

I'm sorry if this chapter is quite short but I will be updating chapter 18 part 2 this week

I purple love you! See you in the next chapters!

Btw my new phone is Iphone 11 and guess what it's purple!💜🥰