I smiled at the sight. He's sorry because of that. My smile fade when I remember his concert. Oh fuck it's on next week.

"I know I'm look like stupid here talking and talking to someone who's already sleeping.." - he smiled slightly and he pout

I can't help but to cover my mouth and chuckled lowly. He's so cute, I can'ttttt.

"But baby... I-I just want you to know that I missed you so much... I missed your gorgeous face.. your sweet boxy smile... your beautiful eyes... your sweet smell... your long fingers and beautiful soft hands that perfect on mine... your touch, hugs and kisses.. your voice... I missed your presence taehyung... I-I missed you love.."

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

As he said that in his low voice, his tears fall and he look down for a seconds and sniff. I felt a deep pang on my chest and I felt my tears brimming in the edge of my eyes.

"I-I told you taehyung... I'll still love you even though you'll push me away.. No.. I-I will fight for you and I'll do anything to make you mine a-again..."

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

My heart aches more as I felt my tears fall. I bite my lips and he wipe his tears that keep flowing.

It's hurts.... It's hurts...

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

It's silent and he's just looking at the bouquet of flowers that he's holding while his tears are falling. I bite my lips and I wipe my tears that keep flowing.

After a minute of silence, he look at window again and he smiled slightly even though he's still tearing up. He then close his eyes for a seconds and he inhale deeply and my heart beats fast more when he start to sing.

"G-Gguk..." - I mumble

[Heartbeat - BTS]

"It leaves me feeling seasick, baby..."

"Kkum gateun hyeonshil gi-piga juna-bwa.."
(Seems like I am locked deep in the dreamlike reality..)

"It spins me 'round and drives me crazy..."

"Hanajil ddeun dal gateun naeinga-bwa.."
(It seems that I’m like the moon that rose at noon..)

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

He's singing with his soft crack voice while his tears are falling. I felt a pang on my chest as I cover my mouth and sobs quietly.

"Manyak na honja yeo-damyeon.."
(If I was only by myself..)

"Hoksi nunmul nadamyeon"
(If I didn’t know you)

"Pogi haesulji molla"
(Maybe I’d have given up)