I bite my lips and sniff, tears keep flowing. Mom caress my hair and she kiss my head.

"I-I want you to be happy taehyung..."

I felt a pang on my chest when I heard my mom voice crack. I furrowed my eyebrows and I pulled away from her to see her tearing up, smiling sweetly at me.

"M-Mom..."

She smiled and she caress my cheeks and I cup her cheeks to wipe her tears.

"D-Don't cry mom... I promised I'll think about this hmm?" - I said smiling while tearing up

She smiled sweetly and nod and she pulled me again to hug.

"T-Thank you mom... I love you..."

"I love you too taehyung... I love you son.." - she said and she kiss my head

10 days ago

It's already 1AM and here I am still sitting on my bed. I pout because it's been days, he still didn't come to my house and he didn't come tonight... Yes... I'm waiting him, I'm stupid right? I keep pushing him away but now I'm waiting him.. fuck my life.

"Maybe he already give up to me..."

I sigh sadly and put my head down on my knee. This is what I want right? But why the fuck it's hurts... I pout when I felt my tears fall.

I snap my thoughts when I heard the gate, it's look like someone is opening the gate.

"Is it mom?"

But mom is already sleeping right now. I furrowed my eyebrows and I stand up and walk to window and I peek at the curtains.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

My eyes grew big and I felt my face heat up when I see him with bouquet of flowers and he's tying his shoes.

'J-Jungkook?'

He suddenly look up and I quickly pulled the curtains down with my heart beats fast.

"It's already late... w-why is he here..." - I mumble

I felt myself smiling because after 10 days I finally see his face again without glasses, I missed him so much.... but I quickly frown because it's fucking midnight. I know he's busy as hell because ofcourse he's an artist.

"Oh.. his lights is off.. he's sleeping now.." - I heard him mumble sadly

"Taehyung-ah... I know you're sleeping now.."

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I heard him sigh sadly and I bite my lips, feeling sad and hurt again by just hearing his sad voice. I pulled the curtains a bit and I use my one eye to peek then I see him looking at my window, pouting.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I smiled slightly feeling happy because he's here even though it's already late. But at the same time I felt hurt because after this, it's still the same.. he still won't see me... and I'll keep pushing him away...

His face is still the same although his eyes is red and swollen a bit but still he looks an angel... and it's hurts when the reason behind his beautiful red eyes is me...

"Baby I-I know you didn't hear me.. but I want to say sorry if I'm late to visit you hehe... I-I'm just rehearsing so that's why..." - he said and scratched his head