"He's my life hyung... I don't want to lose him... I-I love him so much.." - I mumble to his shoulder, my tears keep flowing

My manager just caress my back soothingly and I just sobs, feeling hurt.

"I know Jungkook, I know..."

After a minutes I pulled away from him and I wipe my own tears. My manager just sigh and patted my shoulder.

"What are you going to do now hmm?"

"I'll make him mine again hyung... I will..."

"But how? You know he's pushing you right now so it's means he's going to ignore you"

I felt a pang on my chest and I bite my lips and look down for a seconds.

"I-I don't care... I don't care if he push and push me away... I'll still love him, and I'll do everything to make him mine again..."

My manager just patted my shoulder softly and I sniff, feeling tearing up again.

"And when he's finally mine, I'll tell the whole world that I'm his and he's mine.. I-I don't care what they're going to say, I don't care if I lose my fans, my career or whatever, I don't care.. As long as his mine, m-my whole life will be complete... Fuck I-I love him so much..."

Suddenly my tears fall again and I cover my face while sobbing. Damn, Kim Taehyung, I'll do anything to win you back again...

I heard my manager chuckled and I look up, furrowing my eyebrows while still crying.

"And I'm here Jungkook... I will not let that happen... Maybe you'll lose your fans but not your whole career. I'm here son, I will protect you and him. So make him back to you.."

My heart fluttering right now, I smiled while tearing up and he just chuckled and patting my back softly. I nod and wipe my tears.

"Yes hyung... I'll make him mine again... Thank you hyung... Thank you..."

/

I slowly open my eyes and smiled widely. Finally! It's already the 7th day and this is the day that he'll going to be mine.

Suddenly... memories of what happen last night suddenly flashed on my mind.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

My smile suddenly fade and I felt a deep pang on my chest. I bite my lips and close my eyes, remembering what happen...

"I don't love you Jungkook"

"I'm not the one for you Jungkook... you don't deserved me.. someone is right there for you Jungkook, and that someone is look like you, she's on your level, she can gave you everything.. W-We cannot be inlove with each other.."

I slowly open my eyes and my tears drop. I stare at the ceiling for a minute, just crying silently and thinking of him... of us...

After a minutes I stand up then I went to bathroom and I see myself in the mirror. Red eyes, red nose and swollen bottom lips. I look like a mess... but it's still worth it because the reason behind this is the one I love...

After my morning routine I went back to my room and just sit at my bed, heart still aching.

I sigh and I took my phone and I see hyungs messages on twitter.