"Now...why don't we have a little fun, hm?"
He made you back off until you hit the desk.

"We are in public so... keep you voice low dear~"

"NO!"
You screamed as hard as you could but his mouth came crashing into yours, keeping your yells inside your throat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO!!!"

You jumped awake from the horrible nightmare of your before-death life.
You breathed frantically, panic and adrenaline kept you on guard as something from your left softly spoke to you:

"My dear? Are you alright?" Not recognizing the voice and still being very scared from the nightmare you got of the bed as a light cource across the bed turned on to reveal a concerned and confused face.
"Y/n? What happened?

Alastor

Tears started to fill your eyes as you realized that you were in hell, more precisely, in Alastor's room.

You threw yourself at him, letting the tears burst free, you couldn't tell if they were of joy or sadness but you couldn't care less.

He embraced you tightly, rubbing you back, whispering comforting words:
"Oh dear...it was just a nightmare, don't worry, whatever it was, it can't hurt you, I'm here to protect you"

Your panic slowly died, the tears eventually came to a stop, but none of you let go.

What was the point in letting go?
It was like a peaceful island you could swim by anytime you needed... but what if you didn't want to go back to land?
There was nothing that called you back, everything there was threatening to hurt you...

Alastor in these few days has been always there to help you, protect you... he was your island.

"Its the middle of the night dear... tomorrow it's going to be a long day for both of us...c'mon, lay down with me." You weakly nodded and laid on the bed, Alastor pulled up the blanket on the both of you, hugging you closer to his chest.

His scent was stronger than ever, but not unwanted, the beating of his heart was the only sound in your ears.

"T-thank you..." you mumbled, getting comfier in his arms.

"No problems my dear" he turned off the lamp on the bedside-table "I missed your warmth at night, in this big bed, I was getting quite lonely..." he kissed the top of your head and whispered once more "Good night Y/n...I am here to protect you from anything"

And you fell asleep, for the first time in a while, in Alastor's embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS SO HANDSOME AND CUTE AND OMG I WROTE THIS? AGDUACJCDKYDCA-

Yeah, I'm a sucker for fluff, too bad most of you guys are too.

Sorry for the slightly shorter chapter but I didn't want to end this in any other way.

More of Y/n,'s past! yay

Welp, I hope you liked this chapter and ill see yall next Monday BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(also love you guys <3 )

-Gost UwU