chapter one the necklace(s)

"Run!" she said, booking it for their lives. "Why is it chasing us!?!" he replied. "I might have took the necklace." she said shakily. "You, what!?!" he shouted. "I took the necklace?" she said trying to sound like it wasnt that bad. He grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her into a hiding place, and the thing that was chasing them went past them then he whispered, "why did you take it?" " I don't know I just gotta feeling we needed it." "that doesn't mean you can take it." he said angrily."sorry, but I felt like we needed it for something." she said a little doubting herself. "Ok then what does it do?" he said curiously. "I-I don't know." she said even though she knew the necklace looked familiar. "Well, we're doomed" he said "give me the necklace" "what no!" she said pulling the necklace closer to her shutting her eyes tightly. The necklace started to glow. "Um, Alexis?" "No, Adein! I'm not giving you the necklace!" "It's not that. Its glowing" he said getting his shield ready for impact. "Hold my hand" she said "why" "just do it!" he took her hand and the necklace broke in two but now there were two necklaces, one for each of them. "Take it and think about home!" "ok" he said without questioning why. There was a bright light and she told him to follow her into the light, he did not know what was going to happen next. "Where are we?" he said starting to get worried. "We are... ummm i dont know" she said nervously. "You don't know?!?" "wait, yes i do, it's called the dream realm, mindscape, or void." she said "oh, but why did we have to think about home?" he said curiously. "So this will happen." she held out her hand that had adein's hand and the same light came and it was apparently a portal in and out of the dream realm.