Doc x grian

Doc POV:
Grian I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. I sat on my bed crying when I saw a shadow appear in front of me. I looked up and there was my mother. She slapped me right across the face. Why can't you do anything right u stupid kid. Then she slapped me again and left. I couldn't take anymore of this so I went to the bathroom to grab my razor and started to cut myself . One cut for each time I knew I was useless. After a few cuts I started smelling bacon I got up to see who was cooking bacon when everyone went black.

I opened my eyes and I quickly got up. I was in mine and grian's room. I looked next to me and grian wasn't there. Where did he go I thought. That's when I started smelling bacon. That's probably where the bacon smell was coming from in my dream.

I got up and started making my way to the kitchen. When I entered the door to the kitchen I was met with the back of a beautiful man cooking food and from the smell it was bacon. I went behind him and put my arms around his waist. Then he turned to look at me with those eyes as bright as the millions of stars.
Gir: Babe your up and I made bacon
I know I smelled it in my dream I said.
Gir: How about u go freshen up while I finish the food.
Ok sweetie i said I kissed him and walked back to the room thinking I am one lucky guy.

Thanx for the request:@Maddox_named_galaxy