𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, nice muscle tee" Erin sasses

"This is perfectly acceptable attire for the boxing gym"

"No, absolutely. And the bonus is you don't have to change later when you breakdance" Erin smirks, making Antonio laugh. Riley and Justin walk in and Jay asks, "Who's that with Riley?"

"Voight's kid" Antonio says.

"Justin" Erin calls out, "This is Antonio and Jay. Riley and I work with them" then she fist bumps her sister, "Antonio's buddy owns the gym, hence the 30% discount"

Antonio looks at the detective and says, "20. Nice try"

Jay holds out his hand for a shake and says, "Hey"

Justin just looks at the detective and stuffs his hands in his pockets, then looks at Erin and says, "I gotta make some calls" then he kisses Riley's temple before walking away.

"He's like my brother. I'm just trying to keep him out of trouble" Erin says, "Just give him a shot"

"Good luck" Antonio says.

"What about you Ri?" Jay asks, curiously. Riley opens her duffle and says, "What about me?"

"He doesn't look like just your brother"

Riley looks up at her partner and says, "Because he's not, smartass"

🌟🌟🌟

Riley pulls up to the curb next to the roll up and Jay says, "All I'm saying is Justin looks like an uphill battle" as they both get out of the covert car.

"He lost his mother and then did a year in prison. He just needs to get his bearings" Riley says, as they walk inside the roll up.

"Did you see the attitude he gave me in the gym?"

"If I had just gotten out of statesville and had been made to shake hands with a bunch of cops, I would've had the exact same attitude" Riley says, making the two stop.

"I don't think it's so much I'm a cop as much as Justin thinks I'm your boyfriend. He looked pissed"

Riley rolls her eyes and says, "You wish"

"You wish"

"No, you wish" Riley laughs, nudging her partner as they walk over to the back stairs to get to the unit, as Hank walks in drinking a coffee and watching the two.