𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14 - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕 2

Start from the beginning

After he finished marking you he parted away and exposed his own neck for you to do the same.
Normally the male wolf will mark his mate as a way of telling the pack who she belongs to, they don't have their mates mark them because of the sense of pride that they have.

Jungkook however wanted the world to know he was yours so he patiently waited for you to finally do the same for him and mark him as yours.

It was the best feeling ever, even when the mark on your necks were sore.

"I'm yours too, always. I love you Y/n." Jungkook said as he started kissing you again.

His hand was running all over your body grabbing you and pressing you against his.

You were in a state of euphoria and didn't want to stop but, you did.
You parted away from him making him a bit concerned and think that maybe you were afraid to take the next step.

He was confused because even though you stopped, your eyes spoke differently as your once light orbs turned dark with lust and desire.

Either way he didn't want to force you, even if that meant being in pain so he just followed your lead as you took his hand and pulled him along grabbing the chair that was in the corner and placing it in front of you.

"Sit." you said, at first causing a puzzled look on his face which eventually turned into a smirk and a low chuckle from how much he loved your dominant side.

He sat down on the chair looking up at you as you saw his thick thighs on either side of the chair looking like "free real estate".

Without warning you straddled him and dove into his neck sending intense pleasure up and down his spine.

He once again had his hands running up under your shirt but this time towards the back, as a moment later you feel the sweet snap of release when he unhooked your bra.

You took off his shirt, running your hands across his strong and toned body. Your fingers glided through the gaps between his abs all the while noticing him squirm with your touch.

He started to do the same thing as his hands came from your back to the sides of your body. His thumbs grazed the sides of your breast as he slowly started to massage them and move toward the center. You moaned against his neck biting the mark you made earlier causing a low groan to escape his lips.

Your body slowly started rocking gently against his crotch feeling it grow beneath you. He whimpered slightly not being able to control himself.

Slowly his hands left your breasts and moved to your hips as he guided your body back and forth. All you both felt were your hot breaths against each other's skin and the only sound that filled the room were your uncontrollable moans.

You had wrapped your arms around his shoulders and placed your face next his as he kissed your jaw and moved down to your neck.

You were trying to control the sounds you were making but you couldn't help yourself and the best you could do was suppress the sounds by digging your face in his shoulder whenever his name escaped your lips.

"Ohh god that's it!" Jungkook said as he started to unbutton your shirt but both your arms stopped him immediately. You held both his hands and slowly guided it behind him like as if you were hugging him.

Once again he was confused, but in a few moments he heard a clicking sound and the feeling of a cold metal band around his wrists.

You had cuffed him.

Parting away from him you looked at him with your lustful eyes before smashing your lips on his and kissing him so hard that you both were a panting mess after you moved back.

He was so turned on right now you felt him twitch underneath you.

You smirked at him and slowly got up from his lap. You walked backwards unbuttoning your shirt at the same time. The only sound that echoed through the empty cell was the sound of the heels of your boots that matched the pounding of his heartbeat.

"Y/n you better do something about this now before my wolf rips these cuffs apart." Jungkook said as he looked at you and his eyes flashing a bright amber.

"NO." you said as you smiled at him evilly.

"I don't take orders from you!" you continued to say as the brown iris in your eye turned a bright RED.

The only sound Jungkook heard after that was a low seductive growl.

The low seductive "Growl".....

.....of his Alpha