4!|Haircut

Recap:

Recap:

"Where do you think you're going, whore?"

tears started brimming my eyes as she forced me to look at her face, scoffing as she threw me on the ground harshly.

"Crying already? Too bad your soulmates aren't here to save you yet," she laughs as she kicked my stomach, "Too bad you'll be dead before they find you, hopeless bitch," She then grabs a pair of scissors and forced me to sit up by tugging my hair again, cutting random strands of pieces as i helplessly look at them fall to the ground.

I forced myself away from her running as fast as i can towards the nurse's office, the spots in my eyes becoming bigger as i still couldnt breathe. I rapidly blinked away the tears and desperately threw my head at the plastic door, forcing it open.

"{Y/N}!"

My head fuzzed as i slowly opened my eyes, blinking them several times to ease the blurriness in my vision

"Oh my god {Y/N}!"

I turned my head towards the familiar voice, squinting my eyes as my vision slowly cleared, a tan girl around my age looked at me with teary-eyes as she pulled me into a hug.

"H-Hye-jin?" i lightly hugged her back

"I was so worried! I'm sorry I wasn't there for you!"

"It's okay Hye-Jin, i should've been more careful, don't blame yourself," i patted her head as a form of comfort as she silently cried on my shoulder.

I sighed happily. Even if my life is shit, i still have one person who cares about me.

and that person?

Ahn Hye-Jin.

She's always been there for me since my dad left. When i first met her, i would always shoo her away as if she was a mosquito after my blood. or you could say a 'snake'

but she was different.

She was confident and always stood up for herself. She even knew how to fight. People shamed her for not fitting in with the beauty standards, and you know what she did? She made her own. She stood up for those who were looked down on and bullied. Eventually, she became president and gotten popular for her confidence. And even with all that popularity, she was still humble. and even though i said a lot of mean things to her when i tried to make her go away, he always stuck by my side, claiming that i was 'special' i still didn't know what she meant but i'll take it as she just wanted to be my friend.