"Min De Yanjing"(2)

Start from the beginning

Came in was a handsome man and a replica of him. It's hard to think that Minrui Jin Lilang is 135 years old as he look about a man in his 30s'.

He eyes swept coldly at the people in front of him, while the person who look like the younger version of himself and half of his wife was aloof the whole time like nothing could enter his eyes.

Prestigious Tutor Din notice something. The young man, Minrui De Yanjing, have some kind of air surrounding him... Like a tyrant air who doesn't bother with the world affairs. It wasn't like the arrogance air he originally have, but an indifferent one.

"Master Minrui, younger brother, you came just in time," Minrui Hou De nodded respectfully, but inside he was fill with hatred, and said this to Minrui De Yanjing, "Hurry apologize to Prestigious Tutor Din."

Minrui De Yanjing didn't bother to reply or glance at him making Minrui Hou De grit his teeth. If the real Young Master Minrui De Yanjing was alive right now, he would've immediately sneer and remark back sarcastically; after all, he doesn't like it when somebody order him around.

The aloof young master sat next to a sit beside his father, calmly both of them look at the people in front of them.

"Fath--" a cold glance made him stop calling the word 'Father' Minrui Hou De gulp, he almost let it slip: who doesn't know him calling the master of the Minrui clan 'father' is forbidden.

Subconsciously, he look down. One of the elders decided to spoke up, it was the third elder: Minrui Cha Tu, a White Martial Lord.

"Lord, have the second master apologize to Prestigious Tutor Din since he's the one who made the cup exploded."

"Tch! Are you saying my son was the one who did it? You forgotten that my son couldn't even cultivate so how can he make the cup exploded. If you want someone to apologize than tell that other boy to apologize to Prestigious Tutor Din. He was the one who secretly try to attack my son," just saying that boy or looking at him made Minrui Jin Lilang disgust, of course the boy was none other than Minrui Hou De; who bit his inner cheek.

"Yes, but lord the young master was the one who dodge it--"

"So your saying my son was the one who should be attack instead of dodging it?! If that weapon hit the cup and make it explode do you think my son would survive that attack!" Bam! He slam his fist on the desk. Everyone flinch, excluding Minrui De Yanjing and Prestigious Tutor Din. The atmosphere turn dark and cold.

Minrui Hou De glare at the floor.

Calming down, Jin Lilang turn his focus on Prestigious Tutor Din, who is 5,000 years old. It's unbelievable since he look about 24 and instead of an old man, he was a breathtaking handsome man with sharp features and clean face.

"Prestigious Tutor Din, the eldest son of my Minrui clan will apologize to you. Hou De, apologize right now!" Jin Lilang sharply said to Hou De.

"But fath-My lord, it was younger brother who made the mistake and didn't apologize yet. I have already apologize to Prestigious Tutor Din!"

Again and again, Jin Lilang would always make sure he show a clear dislike to this child of his. He's a straight forward person, when he like something, he'll show it just as when he doesn't like something.

But he wasn't that low, he don't blame the child entirely just because his mother was that spiteful woman. He respect his eldest son since he show great promise of strength and intelligent, but because this son of his was just like his mother: a hateful schemer. How could he show a like to him?

Not only that, he even dare to scheme against his beloved son!

"You dare to talk back! As the eldest brother, you naturally had to take responsibility to what your younger brother make."