shopping with family

She sat on in her car and took a deep breath, her phone ranged with her mother name "How did it went?" she asked.

"Good for nothing.. He's like big evil guy and didn't buldge. He even warned me to destroy his work giving one month,Mom!" hanu exclaimed.

"What did you do?" Lakshmi asked.

"I said that I only needed two weeks!"

"You know what you're big idiot!" hanu just rolled at her eyes at mom's words

"Okay.. Go home and change into some good dress. Then pick up nandhu and bhavya from chateerjis house and come to our shopping mall. Vani, me and sandhya will came there. Vani wanted to buy a few things to bhavya and she also wanted to buy gifts for her three daughter-in-laws."

"Fine.. Will be there in hour.." hanu said cutting the call. She directly went to the house, she was welcomed by her puppy jumping on her legs licking her heels. She kissed him before going to upstairs and washed her face changing into comfortable waist pants and white tee tucked in pants with white sandals cause she know shopping with her mom and mother in law going to be very long.

She called nandhu who said she will come out to gate

She called nandhu who said she will come out to gate. Nandhu went to meet bhavya as she was still new to her and about her job who cares it was her bestie company but she doesn't have any important work.

After few minutes hanu is infront of gate, she saw nandhu, bhavya but also saketh. Nandhu sat in passenger seat bhavya and saketh sat in backseat. She started the car soon their were on main road.

"How did it went?" nandhu asked about the meeting.

"As per plan! I have two weeks time for it." hanu said nonchalantly.

"What plan are you talking about?" saketh asked raising his eyebrow.

"Office work.." both answerd at same time. They already decided it before to say the office work it if they others ask about it.

"But you both doesn't work in same office though?" saketh asked using his police brain.

"We both are related to business sectors. Can't we share our problems to each other? We both are besties from childhood. We have right to share any information with us." nandhu said with so dramatic emotion and gasping at ending while couple back looked at her weirdly.

"Cool.. Babe. Don't take stress it's not good for health! Drink this water!" hanu gave her water like a good boyfriend caressing her throat as they stopped at traffic signal.

"Leave her.. Why are you here? I thought you are not coming with us!" Hanu asked.

"Vadina, I'm not coming until mall. I will stop at cafe and going to meet informer." saketh said.

Hanu nodded turning to front "Be careful with work.. You have another person in your life now!" he nodded at her advice.

Soon they were infront of the cafe that saketh said. He said bye to two SILs and kissed bhavya cheek making nandhu giggle at bhavya's red face. "Bhavya.. Don't be shy! It's common thing in our house." nandhu said giggling.