Family Evening

Continue from previous...

I'm looking at my mom with horrified expression. "Mom, what are you talking about??" I managed to out.

"what do you think, baby??" she loves to be dramatic sometimes.

"Mom!!" I whined.

"Fine, I got to know about your business and how you handle it." she sighed lalitha aunty. But I don't hear anything because I'm still in shock and I don't what mom going to say.

"Hanu, don't worry I won't get in anyway of your business. You can trust me I didn't say anything to anyone. You can continue whatever you want." I sighed in relief.

"How long you know about it?"

"Just a Month before. Your frequent visits to this place. I actually thought you have a boyfriend." she said with sad sigh. My mom was more desperate than me.

"Yeah, Add a boyfriend to my problem. I'm having plate full in front of me and don't add this boyfriend to that." I said looking out through glass window.

"You should atleast try your luck, babe."

"Mom, please. I would be happy with arrange marriage, but I don't want anyone."

"Are you waiting for someone special and to propose you." I know who she is referring.

"Mummy, I don't want to talk about this things. Let's talk another thing."

"Fine, I won't force you. Can you tell me that project I didn't understand anything of it." I smirked at her and tell her everything.

"You did have a good plan." I smile at her.

"You don't have college tomorrow, right??" she asked.

"Nope." she just nodded. Lalitha aunty came and sit with us. She gave me 10 files to take a look. God... I have so much work..

"Lalitha, do you get ready everything??" mom which caught my attention.

"yeah, I did madam."

"Mom, you are using my employee."

"It's a bribe baby. We can't afford to get your little secret out can we??" she smirked at me.

Moms can be devils sometimes 😩😩

I packed my files in a bag and kept them in car. We go to our house, dad and uncle didn't came home. I quickly went to my room put them in my room and get down to play with my sweet ziva. We both are painting drawing book as she was sitting in my lap with she was drawing the picture with full determination with crayons. She was cute. I kissed her cheeks getting giggles from her.

"Aww... My babies are cute!!" dad said entering the house.

"Grandpa!!" she runned to dad who hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

"Baby, you can play with him after sometime. Let him change." she obeyed me went to watch TV.  Where I started cleaning her mess.

"Hey, angel. Where is your dad??" I heard raghu uncle when I turned to saw he is having a file and Vani aunty with rithick and anand was there. I'm not surprised because they will came like almost everyday nobody was against it and we are like family.

"I'm here." dad said as he came downstairs followed by mom and chacha, chachi.

I continue to clean and put her things in her playroom. I returned to living room all are sitting with gens discussing the business and women gossiping. "Guys, coffee or tea??"