Half revenge??

Hanu was changing back to normal with help of others. She was doing her work in balcony when someone hugged her from back "You should knock before coming here, hubby!!" she said continuing her work.

"Not when I enter my wife's room!!" rithick said sitting beside her wrapping a hand around her.

"Hahaha!!" she said sarcastically.

Before he can say anything her phone ranged with unknown number, she picked up suspiciously.

"Hello!! How are you?? Miss. Hanu chowdary!!" she heard a known voice. She immediately open a new window in her laptop started tracking the phone.

"Don't you want to speak to me?? After all I'm the one who made you leave the city though!!" she heard Arvind voice who betrayed her parents and one of the pawn to take the company.

"Ofcourse, How can I forget you bustard!!" she said angry and hate dripping in every word. Rithick looked at her with raised eye because of change in her tone.

The screen open to get the information of the caller. It's contains of his number and address, his company name, his current location which is Bangalore.

"Seems like you still don't like me. Well no problem I just wanted to tell you that I get to know you live in Bangalore. Why not let's meet?? I want to know how your father is working in shopping malls or supermarkets. I want to meet you to see your fat face, you know??" he said laughing evil.

"Why not let's meet!!" she said confidently.

"Still confident!! Let's meet in my company tomorrow. I will tell my receptionist that a fat girl will come to meet me and I will also cancel my appointments for you!!"

"Then I will come tomorrow. Wait for devil!!" she said before hanging up making the other person heart skip a beat.

"So, what's plan for tomorrow?? I will accompain you no matter what don't argue with it!!" he said firmly.

"I was going to ask if you want to come with me tomorrow, No problem about it. I have a very good plan for tomorrow!!" she said the plan to him.

"I will call my secretary to buy this things!!" rithick said.

"No,wait!! I already did it one week ago. when I came to know that about him coming to Bangalore. But papers are in my office!! I will call lalitha aunty to bring them to cafe.so, we can collect them in evening." he nodded with smile before kissing her forehead.

"Hey, lovebirds!! Badima is calling you. Invitation cards are here, they want you there!! Come quickly I can manage only five minutes!!" Sakshi said before going away.

"Let's go before someone else come here!!" he said pulling her up. She made phone call to lalitha about getting the file to cafe in evening.

"She said she will bring it in evening, I will get that one." she said as they both desending the stairs.

"I will come with you." he said at last step for which she nodded.

"You both came, now seeing this cards!!" Vani said making them sit on the couch looking at the cards for engagement, the elders, Sakshi, dhoni also present there because of engagement and he didn't want to leave his family sometime.

"I like this!!" they both said union pointing at same card they both smiled at eachother.