you met in school

"Ugh!" You groaned fishing your phone out in your pocket, behind your pants. Turning off the music, you decided to stop practicing your dance routine.

7:56 the screen on your phone says. Telling you that you should go home. You race to the bleachers, grabbing your bag wearing the sling on your shoulder. You went through your bag searching for your water bottle. When you found it, you drink it. Obviously

Before you go home you decided to take a shower first. So you went your way to the shower room and went straight to your locker first. You tossed your bag on the chair and opened your locker grabbing some towel and the things you needed.

You hurriedly take a shower. Not liking the idea of staying late in school alone. It scares you. You keep on praying that nothing horrific will happen tonight. Your mind keeps playing some worst scenarios making you frighten

Okay, the only one making you scared is yourself!

Screw you for not noticing the time. Once you've finished you turn some music on your phone to distract you. Once you finished your shower, you changed.

Your feet kind of tremble. Looking at the empty hallway imagining you'd see something horrifying or none. You were about to run fast when you hear some instruments being played.

Oh, sh*t. That was enough to make you run. Being paranoid your feet began to ran.

"My youth, my youth is yours. Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls." You almost drop your phone as you halted your effort to run, standing here, motionless. No ghost could sing that great. Right?

You debated if you should just tun and went home or see who was singing.

It could be something horrific!

It could be someone

A ghost!

Oh my god, I'm talking to my self.

You don't if the thought of something horrifying is scary or simply just bring you...

Your head turned on your left, following where the voice belongs. Your head looked up. Music Room.

You slowly opened the door as you took a peek on the inside. You saw someone playing a piano. His back greeted yours. You widely open the door. Giving you more access as you leaned your body and watched him silently.

"I don't wanna grow up. I wanna stay young till I had enough." Your mouth is agape. You were shocked that whoever this boy is, damn he can sing.

I could listen to him all day or all of my life.

Once he finished. You dramatically clapped your hands making him jump and snap his head at where the sound came from, behind him.

"That was hella good." You said flashing him a wide grin. "You have a really wonderful voice."

"Thank you." He replied scratching the back of his head, looking down. "I didn't know someone was still here."

"I didn't know too." You said. "But I was glad to see you. I was about to run because I was scared."

"Oh."

"Anyways, I'm Y/N." You approached him extending your arms.

"I know." He muttered. Does he know who I was?

You were about to drop your hand when you noticed he didn't accept it. He seems shy. Cute.

"Oh! I mean. Daniel, Daniel Seavey. My name's Daniel." He quickly took your hand shaking it. "I mean you're one of the dance groups. How can I not notice."

"Oh. So you play?" Your eyebrows furrow looking at his eyes. "And sing?"

"I do. I guess." He replied looking down then at you, then back at the ground.

"Hey, no need to be shy around me!"

"I-I. Yeah sure."

How cute. You thought to yourself as you looked at the brunette boy.

"What else do you play? Aside from the piano?" You asked curiously as you sat beside him trying to play. And you suck at it.

"I-I know how to play guitar, drums, saxophone, violin, cello, ba-" You interrupt him. "Woah cello? I've always wanted to learn. Wait, what, you could like to play everything."

He just shrugged looking at you. You were impressed by how he could play. Like he could play everything and sings well.

"I could teach you how to play the cello, I guess." He suggested as you vigorously nod liking the idea.

"Oh shoot! I need to go." You hurriedly stand as you shove your phone in your pocket. "It's getting late."

You ran to the door but before you could leave you turn around flashing him a smile

"It was really nice meeting you. How bout you teach me some cello and I'll teach you how to dance?" You offered. "If you don't know how to dance, I guess?"

~

Hey guys! Long time. Anyways, here you go! Sorry for the long update more like the longest update. My exams are coming and it kept me busy. Sorry, again.

By the way! I'm working on some books. Hehe. Hope you'll support me.

Vote and leave a comment! Please?

What do you guys think? Hehe. Leave a vote and comment!