Obssesed

Y/N POV

"Don't you have self respect?" Daniel asked making you look down at embarrassment "You're a girl and you should at least respect yourself. I've told you many times I don't like you. Stop following me around, stop treating me, stop getting jealous to other girls I talk to because you have no right." As soon as he said those hurtful words your eyes become teary.

Is it so wrong to like a person so much? Why can't a person I like, like me back? Daniel's right. He's so right. You've been following and acting like his girlfriend the whole time.

You get jealous and go crazy every time he talk to other girls. You always treat him, you always ask for dates, you always give him water every time he practice.

"Yes, you're pretty, but I don't like you. You're mean and you always over react to small things." He's right. You're so mean at everyone in your school except to him of course and to your friends well sometimes. "Stop forcing yourself Y/N"

"All I'm asking is one date Daniel and I leave you alone just how you like." You said not bothering to look up at him. You don't know but you always get what you want and you always do everything just to get it.

"Gosh! Stop. Stop, okay? I don't like you! Why can't you get that? You always say one date and you'll leave me alone forever. I already gave you many chances. If you think you can have me, you can't. Stop forcing you-"

"Stop! Okay I get it! Stop, Daniel you're hurting me." You couldn't stand it. You couldn't bear to hear him say he doesn't like you

"No! You need to know. You need to know you can't always get what you want. You need to know that I don't like you, you need to know that you have to leave me alone. Do yourself a favour and respect yourself. You're a girl and you're the one who's asking for date? Yo-

"Stop! Okay fine. This will be the last time I'll talk to you and I'll leave you alone just what you asked me to." You swear to him and roughly wiped your tears.

Daniel is right. You should at least respect yourself. You did everything to have him but you just can't.

I'll try my best to ignore you

I'll try my best to leave you alone

I'll try my best to move on from you amd stop obsessing from you