thirty six

»«

It was the weekend, Renjun was so glad. The day was rainy, the rain battered off of the windows and he listened, liking the sound it made. This all sounded depressing and it was to Renjun, being lied to was not fun and especially having the person who lied to you in your house.

Not fucking fun.

Right now he was lying on his bed, his Moomin plushie close to his chest, feeling like he should've loved Moomin from the start and not Jaemin. He couldn't and never would get over him, but he would never admit that.

"Moomin, why couldn't I have a good life? Why is all the bad stuff happening to me?"

Renjun watched the stuffie, waiting for an answer from it; even though he knew it wouldn't speak to him. He sighed, putting a hand through his hair. "Of course you don't know." He said, placing the object onto his pillow and pulling out his phone from his pocket seeing a text from the one and only Jisung.

PwArK jIsUnG: Renjun! Chenle and I were thinking because you told us you weren't leaving your room only for school and food, we would come over to your house so you don't have to leave your room to see us!

Renjun juicy toes: Really? You guys would do that for me?

PwArK jIsUnG: Ofc, what do you think?

Renjun juicy toes: Yes! Come over, Jaemin is here i think so be quiet. The door is probably open lmao

PwArK jIsUnG: Okay we're coming :3
Seen

Renjun looked around his room, luckily it wasn't a mess because he had cleaned it the day before. It wasn't like it mattered, Chenle and Jisung were his best friends they wouldn't care if there was clothes on the floor or if there was a spider web in the corner unless one of them were scared of spiders of course.

He waited and waited but he heard no movement, not even Jaemin, he reckoned that he was probably just away somewhere even though he swore he was home.

Then he heard the door open and little chuckles and giggles, immediately knowing that it was Jisung and Chenle because they weren't be quiet at all, not even a bit. He rolled his eyes, hearing footsteps coming up the stairs next.

"Which room is his?"

"I think this one."

The door opened and Renjun seen his two best friend's run in and attack him into a group hug. He liked the warmth that the hug held, feeling like Chenle and Jisung were his parents for now as weird as that
sounds.

"I missed you guys even if it's only been a day." Renjun said, smiling and breaking out of the strong hug, with a bit of struggle. Chenle nodded and Jisung smiled widely.

They all sat down on some chairs that were around the room or on Renjuns bed; that's what Chenle did seeing as he wanted to be really comfortable while the other two didn't mind.

"So have you been doing okay? You know after everything that happened."

The dark haired male shook his head no at this question, it wasn't a lie. It was true. He hadn't been doing okay, he was suffering from major heart break from someone he really did love with his whole heart, maybe even his whole body if you took it even more seriously.

"No, I'm really heart broken."

Chenle looked down sadly, but he really didn't want the atmosphere to be depressing so he tried to lighten the conversation. "Well! Listen, there is a lot of other fish in the sea. Maybe he wasn't the right one!" He said, shrugging his shoulders but it still didn't seem to work.

"Thank you for trying to cheer me up, but it won't work. He lied twice! I feel like such a dumbass for believing him to be honest." He ranted, pulling his hair in frustration like he had been doing a lot recently.

After that they indulged into an awkward silence (by stray kids), making Chenle snigger again even though this wasn't the right time. Jisung looked at the sniggering boy and did a signal (by twice) to him to stop. He stopped and scratched his neck awkwardly just like the silence.

"Cheer up (by twice, lol sorry for so many references) it'll get better soon, don't worry." Jisung reassured Renjun, rubbing his back in a comforting way. Chenle decided to sit on the floor closer to them too so he could be in the moment more as well.

"Yeah, maybe it was all a misunderstanding and Jaemin will show you that he does love you!" He said, thinking of a happy scenario for them all to imagine. Renjun smiled a little wishing that, that would happen and that Chenle and Jisung really were trying to cheer him up the best they could.

"I don't think that will happen, but thanks for the thought."

Jisung clapped his hands and rubbed them together. "So uh who wants to go kill Seungmin?" He asked, looking at the two back and forth smiling like a mad man.

"That's a bit too far there bud."

"Yeah it is, you psycho (i will never stop, this is psycho by red velvetttt)."

Jisung laughed and put his arms up in defence. "Sorry guys, he's messing up the relationship between you guys soooo." he said, making everyone chuckle.

When Chenle and Jisung seen Renjun laugh once again they both felt happy that the boy could still have a laugh and could forget about Jaemin and Seungmin for even a little while. They didn't like seeing their friend sad and they were devastated and shocked that Jaemin did something like what he did to such a character like him.

They were lucky to have Renjun as a friend and Renjun was lucky to have them as friends as well.

»«

a/n: aw chenle and jisung got me in the feels in this chapter

Also were at 20k reads! sooooo, THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL WITH MY WHOLE LIFE, YOU'RE ALL THE BEST <3333

I never thought this day would come! EEEEE

I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter! :3